Grand Floridan resort studio question

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Hi booking a DVC stay at VGF in February 2025. We always prefer a resort studio and get a standard pool garden view. In looking the pool garden view is not available but lagoon view is. If I am looking correctly the whole stay for lagoon view is only 1 point more? Am I looking correctly? Is there any chance a lagoon view will see the theme park? Do you like lagoon better than standard?
I know I’m asking a lot as if it’s only 1 point difference it’s no big deal but we have always liked the standard view
Any input appreciated

I've stayed in both Lagoon view and Standard view and I preferred the Standard view as it was not quite as much walking for the room we had.

The Lagoon view we had did not have any theme park view.

7 nights 2nd week of February - Lagoon View =164
Standard View = 132

We recently stayed standard view and could see the castle. From the room the view was a stairway of the building across from us. Then I walked out to the balcony and looked right. I was so surprised to have a perfect view of MK!

Hi booking a DVC stay at VGF in February 2025. We always prefer a resort studio and get a standard pool garden view. In looking the pool garden view is not available but lagoon view is. If I am looking correctly the whole stay for lagoon view is only 1 point more? Am I looking correctly? Is there any chance a lagoon view will see the theme park? Do you like lagoon better than standard?
I know I’m asking a lot as if it’s only 1 point difference it’s no big deal but we have always liked the standard view
Any input appreciated
You might run your numbers again, in Feb. the standard view studios range from 18 points to 26 points whereas the lagoon view range from 22 points to 32 points - thus a stay in a lagoon view will be more than 1 extra point.

You might run your numbers again, in Feb. the standard view studios range from 18 points to 26 points whereas the lagoon view range from 22 points to 32 points - thus a stay in a lagoon view will be more than 1
Thanks when i was running the comparison i added an extra night to the standard view it was driving me crazy

Last edited:
I've stayed in both Lagoon view and Standard view and I preferred the Standard view as it was not quite as much walking for the room we had.

The Lagoon view we had did not have any theme park view.

7 nights 2nd week of February - Lagoon View =164
Standard View = 132
Thanks when i was running the comparison i added an extra night to the standard view it was driving me crazy

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter