Grand Floridian and Polonisian DVC

liljohnvito

Earning My Ears
when do these open? i was talking to someone the other day and they think that the GF one already openned up but i dont think so they said they did because they heard that they're for sale but im still questioning him can someone help me out when do these open up? and how much will they be? Thanks

VGF went on sale to current members last May and non-members in June and opened the 3rd week of October. The price has been $150/pt since June but I believe I heard the prices are going up to $155 for non-members in a few days and to the same amount in mid-Feb for members.

Poly construction has just started and nothing concrete has been said about it.

when do these open? i was talking to someone the other day and they think that the GF one already openned up but i dont think so they said they did because they heard that they're for sale but im still questioning him can someone help me out when do these open up? and how much will they be? Thanks

VGF is open, see this website for info and pictures:

http://allears.net/acc/faq_villas_grand_floridian.htm

Construction has just started on the Poly, rumor is it will open sometime in 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter