Grand Floridian to Epcot

LDR446

Earning My Ears
I have a breakfast reservation at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian and then need to get to Epcot. What’s the best way. Do we just drive from GF to Epcot?

I have a breakfast reservation at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian and then need to get to Epcot. What’s the best way. Do we just drive from GF to Epcot?

There is no bus from GF to Epcot, so your only Disney transportation option is the Resort Monorail to the TTC, then transfer to the Epcot line. You could also walk to the from GF to TTC via Poly, but that’s a hefty walk and really only recommended if you want a nice long stroll.

If you have a car, you can drive to Epcot.

Alternatively, taxi/uber/lyft/Minnie Van (if eligible) are options as well (these will be the quickest).

Are you staying at GF and/or how are you getting there?

There is no bus from GF to Epcot, so your only Disney transportation option is the Resort Monorail to the TTC, then transfer to the Epcot line. You could also walk to the from GF to TTC via Poly, but that’s a hefty walk and really only recommended if you want a nice long stroll.

If you have a car, you can drive to Epcot.

Alternatively, taxi/uber/lyft/Minnie Van (if eligible) are options as well (these will be the quickest).

Are you staying at GF and/or how are you getting there?

Driving.

Why if eligible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter