Granville's Steakhouse

alyssa810

<font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<
Anyone have any thoughts on this restaurant? Also, does anyone have a link to the menu?

Thank you!!! This is just what I was looking for!!
:Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Mmmmmmmm....maybe we'll give it a try for our special meal of the trip.

Breakfast looks good too...everybody seems to rave about their eggs benedict. Do you need to make ressies for breakfast too?

we enjoyed our food (though we thought Shula's and California Grill at WDW had better steaks). The service was a bit lacking for us, considering the caliber of the resturaunt.

I had a decent meal at Granville's when I was there in October (although the steak I got at Storytellers was better than the one at Granville's). The potato lasanga was pretty nasty--it was hard, and not at all what I expected based on what the server described to me.

I agree with the previous poster that the service was lacking. I had a horrible waitress who repeatedly mentioned her tip to me throughout the meal! She wasn't at all helpful, and just seemed more concerned about a tip than anything. Her assistant server was wonderful, and if it wasn't for him, she would not have gotten a tip at all from me.

TLinden16 said:
I agree with the previous poster that the service was lacking. I had a horrible waitress who repeatedly mentioned her tip to me throughout the meal! She wasn't at all helpful, and just seemed more concerned about a tip than anything. Her assistant server was wonderful, and if it wasn't for him, she would not have gotten a tip at all from me.
That's tacky. I used to wait tables. It is a very tiring job but the money was usually quite good. I never thought to mention my tip because I always felt it should be a reflection of service (although we have a lot of Japanese tourist that ate at the place I used to work and we would give them a laminated card that explained that gratuity was not included as is it usually is in Japan and that for excellent/quality service tip is usually 15-20% but this was more because they did not realize that it was not included). If this had happened to me (and it has in the past) what I have done is tipped the assistant what a quality server would have gotten from me and not tipped the server. That way the person doing the service gets the *recognition* for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter