Great Experience Renting

Magic4UsZ's

DIS Veteran
Just a note to let everyone know how pleased I was to work with DBBN renting points from them. We were a Magical Gathering of 9 and needed a GV at OKW. They called everyday to book day by day for us to ensure that we got the accommodations we wanted. Very proffesional, I have had good experiences renting from others but with this large of a points/money transaction it was nice to have an actual paper contract. We even received countdown calendars, sharpies, and pens with their names/phone #'s on them. I even received emails updating how to get ahold of them should I have a question if they were out of town. Not to mention the adorable disney tote bag I received before our trip. I dont know how much more secure/easy transaction it could have been. I will highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to rent.

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience while renting our DVC points. It was my pleasure working with you and once again I couldn't be happier with the results. I hope to work with you again the next time your vacation travels take you back to another DVC villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter