Great experience with Yourride!

kaseyC

Mom to 3 lovely Princesses
We used Yourride Towncar service on our recent WDW trip and they were wonderful. Dennis was our driver and he was great. We enjoyed talking to him, he was very funny and informative. He was prompt picking us up from the airport and the resort. He handled our bags for us and strapped in our DD's carseat. On our way to Albertsons for the grocery stop, I spotted the SuperTarget (I'm a target fiend) and he offered to take us there for our grocery stop. I declined because there is no way I can spend only 30 mins in Target. LOL Anyway, we had a great experience with them and I will definately use their services again.

My daughter, niece and nephew also just returned from WDW. I booked YourRide for them and they also had Dennis for their driver. They had nothing but good things to say about him. In fact, they said more about Dennis than about their trip!

We'll use YourRide again when we need towncar service.

After reading all the comments about yourride, have just completed my booking form.

Hope they can fit me in as we arrive in 2 weeks!

Carol

I, too, have made a reservation with Yourride after reading so many positive comments on this towncar company.

A question though. How do I use the $5 off online coupon? Do I just give it to the driver who will then take off $5 from the total bill?

thanks.

I believe you can just give the coupon to the driver. I emailed rabbit with questions a few weeks ago, and he answered promptly. He said I can even use my credit card for our trip... good, less $$ to have to carry!!

Email rabbit and he'll get right back to you.

Originally posted by jeank74
I, too, have made a reservation with Yourride after reading so many positive comments on this towncar company.

A question though. How do I use the $5 off online coupon? Do I just give it to the driver who will then take off $5 from the total bill?

thanks.

Yes, that's exactly what you do. Just print out the coupon and give it to the driver when you reach your destination.

I'm using Yourride in Dec with my family. I'm glad to keep reading such good reports. We've always done Mears...and I'm so glad we're going with Yourride!

I'm glad to hear the positive remarks about YourRide. We will be going to DW in October and they are our limo of choice. This time we have requested a grocery stop, so we'll see how that goes?

Our travel date is getting closer!!!! We cannot wait!

we just got back and Rabbit and YourRide are the BEST and I would highly recommend them to any one coming to Fl. Robert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter