GREAT RATE at ROYAL PACIFIC

SRRN

Mouseketeer
After calling the 1-888-UESCAPE number and being told that there was NO Entertainment book rate for Christmas week,I called Loews directly,and just what do you think I found? Yes,not only an entertainment rate,but also a GREAT rate... $109 for a poolview room or $99 for a garden view room.The woman I spoke to,told me both room were identical,with the exception of the view.We were only planning to stay 3 nights,but at that rate,we extended it to 5 nights! We were there this past Christmas and saw the buildings under construction and we knew that was where we wanted to stay this year. I'll be paying special attention to these boards now for ROYAL PACIFIC updates!:wave:

Wow! Congrats!!!

Christmas week, no less...and so far out! Guess they want to get those advanced bookings going now! ;)

Thanks for sharing the info with us, hopefully others can take advantage now, too! :)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter