Great use of snack credit!

wdwrule

DIS Veteran
Oh my this was so good from Oasis Canteen at HS! I remember reading about this on this thread and sought it out. The cookies and cream was so good and chocolatey while the strawberry one was refreshing. Both huge and delicious! Each one was split between 4 people. With tax, $9.05.
upload_2018-6-20_11-51-54.jpeg

We had the strawberry one in December after seeing it on the Disney Food Blog (the oreo one is new since then). It was our best use of a snack credit all trip! My mom was disappointed we never got back there for another round.

Oh my this was so good from Oasis Canteen at HS! I remember reading about this on this thread and sought it out. The cookies and cream was so good and chocolatey while the strawberry one was refreshing. Both huge and delicious! Each one was split between 4 people. With tax, $9.05.
View attachment 331194

These are on our list! MY DD and DSIL have been watching vlogs about snacks and have a list a mile long!

I wish this wasn't a solo trip so I could have the oreo one to share! It looks delish! As a solo traveler though, this is a waste of food and credit for me.

Yup! My girls did not miss a beat!

(Tried to upload a photo of the funnel cakes but it says my iPhone photo is too large? What the heck?)

This tops the donut Sunday we had last year! This is definitely on my list! Thanks for sharing.☺

That strawberry one looks amazing! I'm putting it on "must have" list for September.

I'm definitely getting a brownie sundae in HS, too. That thing was so delicious!

And a Dole Whip float. And a cookie ice cream sandwich... Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter