Grey's weight loss

GreyAurora

Earning My Ears
Hello. Just trying to lose weight like all of you honorable members. I would like to lose 50 pounds maximum. Any more, and I'd tip under 100 pounds. My goal is to lose the weight before March of 2010--the month my family will be going to Disneyland for the SAFEWAY event. As far as I know, we take a bus and get to the park later that night. It will be open to only SAFEWAY employees and their families.
I must say, I'm excited, but worried that I can't do this. I've made countless attempts to lose this weight since Junior High School. Needless to say, those efforts have all been failures. Hopefully, this one will turn out much better.

Grey- you can and will do this! It is a daunting task, but the key is to break it up into smaller goals. Most people suggest starting out with losing 10% of your current weight. I find that smaller goals along the way helps me to stay motivated.

What is your plan for losing weight? Are you using a specific program, calorie counting, etc? We're here to cheer you on! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter