Grilling area at BCV?

arthur06

DDC #689
I thought that each resort had a few grills located on the grounds, but I have been wrong in the past.

Does BCV have any grills?

Huge grill over by the Villa pool and community hall.

Laura

PS. Oops, sorry. Now I see you are asking about BCV, not BWV.

Yes there are 2 small charcoal park like picnic grills at BCV. They are past the Dunes Cove pool, on the left in the tall grass area, as you take the walk way toward the front driveway of the BC. There are no grill tools available, to my knowledge.

Grill tools are normally available for check out at all DVC resorts. You will find them either at the activity center or the resort store. Resort store also sells charcoal.

:earsboy: Bill

There is no Community Hall or Activity Center at the BCV. I was told here on the DIS there were no tools. But I didn't ask at the Beach Club Marketplace, so that is a possibility, I guess.
Thanks for the tip.

There is no Community Hall or Activity Center at the BCV. I was told here on the DIS there were no tools. But I didn't ask at the Beach Club Marketplace, so that is a possibility, I guess.
Thanks for the tip.

Check at the counter where the DVC check out is located.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter