Delete Thread

I've been thinking about you guys! Zack has been worrying about the storms too. I keep telling him we don't know what will happen and to not stress so much because our dates aren't as affected. Hopefully everything works out. If you end up down there in December again... I think that's just one more reason I'd look at a weekend trip to see the Christmas decorations :)

Last edited:

So we decided to change this morning. Post coming soon! I was going to text you today! We're still going down next weekend for HHN, not sure what we're doing but the dismeet is still on for now and we're still at Rpr. But in Dec we'll hopefully be going the 8th-16th pending work approvals.

Sounds good! I had been eyeing the weekend of the 9/10th or whatever it is in December... we'll see. We recently paid off our student loans so maybe I can call it a celebration for that? :rotfl:

We just landed! We worried about our flights too but we just had a 15 minute delay because our plane came in late. Actually I had a moment the other day where I thought our flights were cancelled and I panicked and booked some for tomorrow night... and then i realized i was looking at the wrong day. Oops! But we're here and up for lunch! I meant to shoot you a message and time just got away from me getting ready to leave.

We just landed! We worried about our flights too but we just had a 15 minute delay because our plane came in late. Actually I had a moment the other day where I thought our flights were cancelled and I panicked and booked some for tomorrow night... and then i realized i was looking at the wrong day. Oops! But we're here and up for lunch! I meant to shoot you a message and time just got away from me getting ready to leave.

Last edited:

We'll be staying at Cabana Bay Beach Resort in a volcano view room.

I've seen photos from those rooms and the view looks amazing!

• Harry Potter Christmas decorations, snacks, etc
  • Harry Potter Christmas castle show

I would love to see HP at Christmas! I think they are doing some HP christmas stuff at USH this year. Maybe I can convince my brother's friend to get us comp tickets (he's one of the Grinches and has been for years)

I also got these sneakers to hopefully alleviate my blister problems:

db7466f0-b181-4873-bfd5-91b1913c3b84-jpeg.274074

These are supoosed to be amazing. Lightweight, mositure wicking, and super comfortable. I can’t wait to get them and try them out.

I may need to check those out too! All my blister planning was futile!

I would die for Harry Potter Christmas stuff. We ate at Anjoitos and enjoyed it. Especially my margarita :thumbsup2 I think I've ruined Zack after RPR and express pass :rotfl: Especially between there, the Dolphin, and BLT - much fancier than we've traveled before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts