Delete Thread

f you get a big group of people together and give them alcohol in my experience there is a lot of drama! This wedding was no different.

LOL..weddings are ALWAYS good for brining the drama :laughing:

It was very awkward to be in the middle of that but also awkward since I think she expected me to relate

It's so awkward when people try to project their problems on to you and you can't relate but they really want you to

Nacho Friday is still going strong:
Amen :thumbsup2 We had nachos last week and I thought of you!

If you can believe it my cousin made all the desserts! She's an excellent baker.
They look beautiful and delicious!
And then I found the chocolate covered oreos :lovestruc Did I mention my lovely cousin also works in a chocolate store?
Ok wait... can we rewind and I can go to the wedding with you guys?
She had a cold and drank quite a bit so I was trying to watch out for her, but she got very emotional about how they weren't right for each other and almost broke up with her boyfriend :eek: It was very awkward to be in the middle of that but also awkward since I think she expected me to relate, but Josh and I get along very well and I love him very much. We've never broken up, and I can't even think of a time I've been mad at him for more than a minute. :lovestruc
Eek. About a month after Zack and I started dating, my roommate got drunk at a party and cried to us about how she thought we were going to break up and ruin our group friendship. :confused3 I think we're doing okay :rotfl: It's so awkward when people do that. I just want to be like, why are you telling me this? Are you even going to remember? And it doesn't matter if they do or don't, because either they don't and you still know, or they do remember and try to down play it and it's still awkward.
They're putting down new carpets at work so they pulled the old ones up and let me tell you they haven't replaced the carpets in over 25 years, that's 25 years worth of dust in the air. :crazy2:
Ewwww. My workplace is like that... like letting things go and mine seems confused when it's really bad then o_O Earlier this year we tried to get the vents cleaned in my area. They were so bad that the thick layer of dust and fuzz started to fall off in little chunks! :crazy2: And it still took almost a month to get it cleaned by our maintenance people. Now did they put it on a cleaning rotation? Of course not, we don't do preventative here :thumbsup2

Evil Dead the musical........lol........now that sounds like fun! And cool Freddie picture..........:thumbsup2

Love the leggings.........and yep, I’d have gone for Sapphire Falls too.......

Evil Dead the musical........lol........now that sounds like fun! And cool Freddie picture..........:thumbsup2

Love the leggings.........and yep, I’d have gone for Sapphire Falls too.......

Haha it was fun! And thank you!

I really would like to stay in a volcano view room someday, but Sapphire Falls is just way more convenient.

And then I found the chocolate covered oreos :lovestruc Did I mention my lovely cousin also works in a chocolate store?

AIXbDlFl.jpg
Is that candied BACON?!:lovestruc

Well on Friday I looked and the dates were there! But only for one hotel. So now we’re booked in a preferred room at Pop Century for those dates!
We love Pop! I know it’s a value and you guys normally stay deluxe, but we’ve really enjoyed all of our stays there and the bus service is spectacular! I don’t think they’ve done the preferred rooms yet, but fingers crossed you get one of the newly refurbished rooms!

So that means we also changed our Universal dates too, and we were able to switch to Sapphire Falls for our Universal stay for the same price. (I really want that volcano view but it’s hard to beat the convenience of water taxis).
Understandable. But honestly, when we were at CBBR we never waited for a bus. There was always one waiting at the bus stop when we walked out and the ride is only about 5 minutes. So, for future trips, if you need to stay at CBBR, I’m sure you’ll be happy with the transportation!

I got them yesterday and they fit really nicely and are so comfortable (more like a pair of light joggers), and they are so cute!
So cute! I just got some Lularoe Christmas leggings to go with the shirt I ordered for the Christmas party.

I think the corn pudding is always a highlight, but it usually takes forever to cook, and by then we all had food and my dad was like "why are you taking pictures of all the food?"
Because it's delicious, so I can dream about it until Christmas dinner! :rotfl:

Still me, when taking food pictures:

gil9snt.gif

chocolate creae pie
My favorite. Zack's family never gets this kind for some reason. Maybe for Christmas I should use the Village Inn pie certificate I've had in my wallet for 5 years... Also, I love the turkey centerpiece!
My family also watched Elf on Thanksgiving #ReadyforChristmas
We watched Christmas Vacation the weekend before Thanksgiving. With wine #notashamed

tumblr_lwh3a8S9eC1r79nqko2_250.gif

Later that night we watched Criminal Minds, and I want to share these hilarious pictures I took of the screen (a guy was finding people to kill from a dating site). My guess is they didn't think anyone would look closely at their screen but once we saw "competitive duck herding" under hobbies we had to take a closer look :rotfl:
Hahaha I bet someone had a lot of fun writing that and though no one would ever notice! We watched The Good Place :) But we went back and watched the first 4 episodes again with Zack's parents over the weekend, because we thought they'd like it. Every time they show the point values for different actions we try to read a bunch.
I did also get my time off request for next year this week! I knew right away what dates I wanted to put in for, but since I've decided to wait till we get back to talk about our next trip I'll save that for then.
Yay! :cheer2:

The Christmas show looks so cool! It makes me wish we had more time :sad1:

Also I still want to eat at Margaritaville, somewhere. They did have good margaritas at their little outdoor bar area across the sidewalk :drinking1

It's going to be chilly in Florida when we're there :cold:

Excited for your trip - sounds like you're going to have an amazing time!

I know the cold doesn't make Northerners happy, but as a Floridian, I'm OVER all the brutal heat, humidity and hurricane warnings the past 6 months. LOVING it :yay:and keeping fingers crossed the forecast doesn't change, as we'll be there around the same time as you. (Although a much shorter trip than yours.):sad1:

We had cold weather for HHN and it made the trip 10x more special. Plus, feels like the crowds are more tolerable when I'm not sweating at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!