Grocery Delivery besides Garden Grocer

Bethpremier

Kidanites Unite!
I just called We Go Shop and they dont stop at walmart unless you planned 2 months in advance. Garden Grocer has so many items that would be a special request for alot of items needed. Is there anyone else who could shop for me?

We are staying at Kidani Village

TIA

While Walmart is less expensive, we find the quality at Publix better and we love their deli fried chicken. We use Instacart for WDW deliveries. First delivery is free and if you use this link you get a $10 credit and so do I. https://inst.cr/t/Bcq4fsgVe

:earsboy: Bill

Just like the Minnie Vans were deployed in response to the Uber-like transport options, I believe it's just a matter of time until WDW initiates their own grocery delivery service. They have purchasing leverage and can offer a less expensive option than current grocery delivery services. But, just because they can be cheaper doesn't mean they will.

Just like the Minnie Vans were deployed in response to the Uber-like transport options, I believe it's just a matter of time until WDW initiates their own grocery delivery service. They have purchasing leverage and can offer a less expensive option than current grocery delivery services. But, just because they can be cheaper doesn't mean they will.

Have you seen the prices of milk, eggs, and some of the other grocery items at the resorts? They could easily charge market rates, but they don't.

They already have a delivery service for the resort store items.

Have you seen the prices of milk, eggs, and some of the other grocery items at the resorts? They could easily charge market rates, but they don't.

Actually, yes I was at GF and OKW over the past few weeks and walked into their "food stores". It was outrageous in price across the board.

We usually use Garden Grocer, but for beer & wine this trip we're trying Drizly. We're going to give Instacart a try as well. MUCH better selections & prices than Garden Grocer for both groceries and the good stuff :)

We've used Safeway a few times with no problems. if you order beer/wine you have to meet them and show ID and sign off on it. A couple of times they brought the order right up to the room and other times they had me come down, show my ID, sign off, then gave everything to Bell Services. Then I had to call down and have them bring it up. If it was a small order, I could have just taken it up myself.

While Walmart is less expensive, we find the quality at Publix better and we love their deli fried chicken. We use Instacart for WDW deliveries. First delivery is free and if you use this link you get a $10 credit and so do I. https://inst.cr/t/Bcq4fsgVe

Thanks for this Bill! I am going to give this a try for my trip in early November. I have always used another delivery service (that shall remain unnamed at this point) - but for my trip in August, they double billed me. I called and told them when I got my CC bill in September. They said they would handle it - and here it is mid October, no refund and now they won't return emails or texts.
So - time to try a new service. Thanks!

We've used Safeway a few times with no problems. if you order beer/wine you have to meet them and show ID and sign off on it. A couple of times they brought the order right up to the room and other times they had me come down, show my ID, sign off, then gave everything to Bell Services. Then I had to call down and have them bring it up. If it was a small order, I could have just taken it up myself.
How do you order from Safeway? Thx!

Dizzy Dolphin was amazing! We wrote out our list, they sent me a total the next day. I could add to it or take away till up to a few days before. Once I paid, that was my order. They also picked up our order at Total wine for a flat $10 fee. I made up that list directly through the total wine website and paid for it there also. I added a pickup person who they named and they delivered everything to the hotel for me. I did not have to be there for the delivery of alcohol like some other services. Great experience!!

Also, I was VERY specific in what I wanted down to sugar-free creamer and Canada Dry diet tonic and they came through. Other things I left generic and they bought what was on sale so it was a win-win for me.

Amazon Prime Now...

As a Prime member is free to use with a minimum purchase of $20. You can book 24 hours in advance and you book a 2 hour window for the delivery. Bell Service has actually received my order 2 times as we had plane delays and didn't have a room to go to once.

The selection isn't as big a Garden but cheaper and most the time we are just order drinks, snacks and some breakfast items.

I use Instacart at home all the time and really like it. But I use Dizzy Dolphin at Disney bc I know they have great customer service. I've used them multiple times and never had a problem and the employees are so nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!