Grocery Shopping on Christmas????

madge62

Mouseketeer
I've got loads of info about the grocery stores that are out there, Wal-Mart, Publix, etc. BUT the one thing I haven't found out is--are they open Christmas Day? I realized that yes, the day we arrive, and are planning on picking up a few items, is a holiday!
If anyone knows if there are any rather large grocery-type stores open, please advise. Thanks!

I do know that the Goodings' near the marketplace has been closing on Christmas Day. This may or may not be the case this coming year though.

Our local WalMart Supercenters only close one day on the year -- Christmas Day. You might do a search around your hotel (I think yahoo.com supports this feature) for grocery stoers and make a few calls ahead of time. No need to waste precious Disney minutes searching for the right place huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter