grownups who have had hair done at main street barbers, post your pics here

littlelaura

If theres no chocolate in heaven, i aint going!
i've seen lots of pictures of kids who have had there hair done with gel and fairy dust at the Main street barbers, but would love to see some of adults - come on, i know you've done it.....

Great question. I am going with just my daughter in 10 days and that might be a silly thing for the two of us to do together. Please post pictures as well as how an adult asking for a pixie dusting is received. I don't want to feel stupid asking to get it done -- but it would make for a some really memorable pictures.

Lauren

I would love to see some as well....dh and I are taking our daughter to have her 1st haircut for her 1st bday...we leave in 37 days yay:cool1: , just wondering how long the wait is?

This is a great thread suggestion. I haven't had my hair done at main street barbers but would love to see other adult's pictures who did. :thumbsup2

Dh got his hair cut and gelled on our 2004 trip...

day5haircut.jpg

day5lanehair2.jpg

I don't have a picture to post. My DS got his hair done last year. He loved it and had a lot of people commenting on where we had it done. They even put "pixie dust" in my hair. Later when we went and saw Captain Hook he tried to get it out of my. He doesn't like the pixie dust. It was fun and inexpensive. I think it was $7.95.

No pic here, either, though this was THE place I got my hair cut for a couple of years! I always ended up looking like a little girl, however... hmm... ;-)

My DH is BALD as BALD CAN BE!

He goes and gets Mickey painted on the back of his head with googly eyes (though on the last trip, no googly eyes). He loves hearing kids talk about him "behind his back!":rotfl2:

Just so you know that you will have glitter everywhere (on clothes, couch, other people) and it will run if you go in the pool. Know from experience :)

I can't post pics from my work PC, but when my DS had his hair cut in October, he didn't want the pixie dust/Mickey head, so the hairdresser asked DS if it was OK for Mommy to get the pixie dust instead, since it was my birthday. He thought it was the funniest thing to see his mother walk around with glitter in her hair...

Only bad thing...I was still picking confetti out of my hair two days later...and was warned when we switched resorts to AKL that I needed to get all the confetti out of my hair before I went on the balcony... :rotfl:

We took my three nieces as soon as the park opened on a non crowded day during the first week of Dec, and had to wait for a couple of guys just there to get haircuts, no kids with them, no Mickey's painted on, like it was a Great Clips kind of place...just really strange to us :confused3 Maybe I should have taken their pictures :lmao:

I've moved this to the Theme Parks Community board to be with the other picture threads. :)

We took my three nieces as soon as the park opened on a non crowded day during the first week of Dec, and had to wait for a couple of guys just there to get haircuts, no kids with them, no Mickey's painted on, like it was a Great Clips kind of place...just really strange to us :confused3 Maybe I should have taken their pictures :lmao:

Actually male cm's especially big wigs always get their haircut here. It's like going to supercuts for them. On their break or lunch they go over to the barber shop and get a haircut. We've seen it tons of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter