Guardians Holiday Special

I just watched it - pretty good.

"His cousin was killed by a Go-Bot." That may be the best line in the entire MCU -it's just so out there![/SPOILER]

I just watched it - pretty good.
I was totally caught off guard by that spoiler. I’m not a huge Marvel fan and mostly watch them all for pure entertainment value …if I don’t understand something I either ask my daughter or just google it. But I was sitting there saying where did that come from?!? So, now that you brought it up I googled it and discovered that Go-Bots now exist in the MCU😂

I was totally caught off guard by that spoiler. I’m not a huge Marvel fan and mostly watch them all for pure entertainment value …if I don’t understand something I either ask my daughter or just google it. But I was sitting there saying where did that come from?!? So, now that you brought it up I googled it and discovered that Go-Bots now exist in the MCU😂

It's like this perfectly obscure, but not so obscure that people don't know it, reference. I really appreciated that!

Reactions: GAN
I got to see the Guardians Of The Galaxy Holiday Special this morning and I thought it was amazing and well done. But it kind of reminded me of a Marvel version of Beauty And The Beast The Enchanted Christmas at the beginning. But how they put Kevin Bacon in this special is weird and what I can see is Kevin Bacon will have a big role in Guardians Of The Galaxy III. But Chris Pratt was superb as Star Lord once again. But the only drawback I had with this special is that they should've made it an actual movie and not a 41 minute special but I think this special was mainly created to promote Guardians Of The Galaxy III and there was very little of Groot and Rocket and they should've made it longer. But it is great

My mom and dad saw the Guardians Of The Galaxy Holiday Special today and they both loved it and Dad thought it was well done and found it hard to believe that Mantis was Star Lord's sister and my mom especially loved Groot as well. I can honestly say Marvel did a perfect Guardians Of The Galaxy special justice and I think this will be the first in a series of holiday specials in the future. Maybe they will make a Halloween special next?

Loved it - best thing Disney's done on D+ for 2022...possibly the best thing they've done including all their movie releases, in 2022...

Reactions: GAN
This was the greatest thing I've ever watched. Should have been full length and not 45 minutes.
I think a lot of people feel like it could have been feature length, but I thought it was perfect for what it was …in true Disney fashion, leave them wanting more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter