Guardians to replace UoE and Ratatouille coming to Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that being said I’m trying to figure out what the longest enclosed coaster is. Kind of glad to hear no inversions!!!

Thanks for posting that! I'm very nervous that they mentioned "family friendly" multiple times. I was kind of hoping for a new thrilling coaster since 7dmt lacks in that department.
My thoughts exactly. I think that WDW is quite lacking in thrill rides -- they have A TON of "family friendly" rides.

I’m so glad that they are pushing for one big coaster per park.(Tron, Everest,RnR,GOTG) Just something nice for us older kids

I hope it's better than Gringotts! That ride was way too boring. Ugh.

I completely agree with you. It’s just a bunch of screens. The castle ride is much more immersive IMO
Ahh gringotts. Amazing queue, alright to meh ride. I liked it my first time but after just doing it again I felt let down

Anywho I’m just telling my friends this is going to be cobras curse in Busch gardens Tampa just out of ease of explaining. The flying concept would’ve been cool but I don’t think practical for Disney

I think they were comparing the ride vehicle's possible spinning action to Gringotts, not the ride itself.

It will be somewhat similar. Gringotts needs to slow down in order to get the power to spin. For GOTG, each vehicle has its own power supply so it can spin while at a higher rate of speed.

I suppose then do a way everything that is associated with Universe of Energy. It would make more sense in my opinion that they replace the Listen to Land with Groot listening to the land
though I personally hope it doesn’t happen. I like the Land as is.

Anyone know if the new area in Epcot's France pavilion will require any changes to the Eiffel tower? It seems like the sight lines from that angle might not work for something that is now mounted on the roof of the theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter