Guess which board I visit first!

Muushka

<font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped
Well, I am hooked. I recently got back from USF/IOA and all I can think about is returning!
So strange, I was so into Disney.

And you know what else?? You guys on this board are really great.
I think I will hang with you for a while!

Thanks for all the great info and tips. :D

Welcome aboard!

This is the board I have bookmarked and the folks who gather here feel like family.

That's the one thing I like on these boards, everyone is friendly. There are no squabbles or anything negative. Everything is all jokes and fun. It seems most park-enthusiasts act this way.

I totally agree!

This is a small board in comparison to most of the DIS boards, but the one I feel the most comfortable in! As some of you know I WAS a mod for the Community Board and believe me, you have to wear armor when you deal with a group that large and diverse.... :rolleyes:

Here I've met some of the most intelligent, serious and wonderful people I've ever met on this site. I have to thank you, Muushka, for starting this thread because it gives me the chance to thank everyone for being the people they are. You're right, kelly, it DOES feel like family!

And since it all rolls downhill, I have to give credit to my Partner In Crime and honestly, one of the nicest guys I've ever met, Mr. Barry Hom. He is a giant of men, literally, and one of the reasons this board is a kindler, gentler place.

Thanks for always making my day, guys! :wave:

I really love this board. In the entire forum I am in this board several times a day. This is the only place that I will visit, I might visit the Disney forum but very rarely.

Everybody here is real friendly. I've met several people at the park during some of the meets. I am looking foward to the meet in February at MG.

The only place to come for fun and great info for a great vacation.

Congrats to Barry and the Short One. good organizers and both are a lot of fun, on the board and in person:smooth:

I have learned so much from this board, I really appreciate the time that everyone puts into this.

I got home Monday night around midnight and I had booked another vacation for April 4-7.

I think I am hooked!!

Thanks again to all for your great tips.

Patty

p.s. MIB, My high score this trip was 199,999 that was with the bonus and after 4 rides. We did share a car with a kid about 20 that got 999,999.

Originally posted by Barry Hom

Robin is making me blush. :)

Awwwwww.....
blobflower.gif

Patty! We're passing right by each other!! I booked 4/8 - 4/15! Shucks!

I cant believe that we're missing each other again....

Now that we have AP's I have an excuse to keep coming back!!!!

Patty

Originally posted by pathubia
I have learned so much from this board, I really appreciate the time that everyone puts into this.

I got home Monday night around midnight and I had booked another vacation for April 4-7.

I think I am hooked!!

Thanks again to all for your great tips.

Patty

p.s. MIB, My high score this trip was 199,999 that was with the bonus and after 4 rides. We did share a car with a kid about 20 that got 999,999.

not bad for only four times thru. did the handbook help any????
20 year old could have been Bucs300.:smooth:

Yes, MIB the your handbook did help. Thanks for taking the time out to post the tips.

Patty

Aloha:wave:
This is my favorite board too. :D Welcome to our family!
Can you imagine, I will be traveling thousands of miles to Orlando and not even considering visiting the mouse??
And soon I will meet so many of you in person. I just wish we could have everyone there. :( But there will be a next time.
Donna

I certainly agree there are some very nice people on this Board!! I can hardly wait to go for the first time in June......I'm sure I'll be asking a million questions by the time we go!! :D :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter