• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guess who I saw at Wishes Wednesday?

SPAM

DIS Veteran
Mariah Carey! I saw her by the umbrellas by the plaza restaurant.

Sweet!

mariah-carey-body-ringtone.jpg

As much as I can't stand her, that's still pretty friggen sweet!!

My daughter saw her at TOT earlier that evening. I wonder if she was there for something special.

Liz

She's buying Wonders of Life for a vacation home.

:rotfl:

:rotfl2:Good one Robo!
No I didn't snap any pics because I thought it would be rude (stupid polite me). She caused quite a scene once people realized who she was and didn't stay for the whole fireworks. But she did say hi to us while she was leaving, I couldn't concentrate on the fireworks at all!

That's so cool! I love Mariah !!!I cant wait to tell my mom Mariah was at Disney World! Was her hubby Nick Cannon there?!

She caused quite a scene once people realized who she was and didn't stay for the whole fireworks. But she did say hi to us while she was leaving, I couldn't concentrate on the fireworks at all!

Wow, that is so neat she said hi to you! It is always cool to see a celeb at WDW!!

Very cool:) I saw james caan and his family in the log in front of us at splash... But i didnt know it was him till we got off,:confused3 knew he looked familar. And i was rude and took a pic....lol

lol oh if she was farther away then she was (aka 2 ft) I would have taken one. But I thought putting a camera in her face might have been rude. :)
I was on the look out for celeb sightings since Ive read so much about people on here seeing them there.
Side note, does anyone know why that umbrella/smoking area was reservation only? I know about the dessert party but thought that was limited to the tomorrowland terrace, plus didnt see anyone eating desserts. There was a woman with a rope checking a list.

She's here cuz of Nick Cannon.

He is in town for tapings of America's Got Talent at Universal. Well, that was last week - but I'm guessing they just stayed since Mariah likes Disney (she's been there a few times).

They were taping Tuesday, Wed, & Thursday at Hard Rock Live @ Universal. I would know cuz I went on Wednesday and heard that Mariah was hanging out backstage :)

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. While Mariah might be considered an "attraction" by some, she's not technically a theme parks attraction. :)

Not to hi-jack the thread but we saw Dog the Bounty Hunter and his family getting on TSM last Monday. Lets just say he looks bigger in person but better on TV :laughing:

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. While Mariah might be considered an "attraction" by some, she's not technically a theme parks attraction. :)

:rotfl2::flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter