GV - Paper Goods Question

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
I will be in a SSR GV in a couple of weeks.
We will be six adults, three couples.
Do I need to order extra paper towels and toilet paper? If I need more I have always just asked the
cleaning people in the hallways and they have given us extra towels or paper towels, toilet paper, maybe
I will just do the same? Not sure how much we get in each bathroom on a GV. The GV at SSR has four full bathrooms.

Thank you.

You can just call and they will bring them to you. I saw no mousekeeping all 3 days when we were in and out of BCV, which is a first. So, I’m not sure they leave carts in the hallway like they did.

You can just call and they will bring them to you. I saw no mousekeeping all 3 days when we were in and out of BCV, which is a first. So, I’m not sure they leave carts in the hallway like they did.

Thank you. I was at BWVs in September and saw carts but never a person lol. I guess I will just order a little extra and then call if we need more.

Thank you.

You don't need to provide your own disposables unless you prefer toilet paper that is soft rather than toilet paper with splinters or the stuff they wrap around a new pair of shoes in the shoe box. The way I use paper towels, the paper towels provided work just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter