HA GV at OKW bathroom question

OKWMom

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me the bathroom configuration for the HA GV at OKW? Specifically, I wanted to know if there would still be a jacuzzi in the Master Bedroom and if there is a shower downstairs.

Thanks.

Assuming the configuration is similar to the other HA units at OKW, there will be a jacuzzi tub as well as a roll in shower on the first floor. There is no wheelchair access to the second floor bedrooms.

We stayed in a HA GV at OKW several years ago. The master bedroom on the first floor had a roll in shower with seat. There was also a jacuzzi tub. Then the second bathroom downstairs had a shower, not HA.

The second floor is not accessible at OKW.

We stayed in a HA GV at OKW several years ago. The master bedroom on the first floor had a roll in shower with seat. There was also a jacuzzi tub. Then the second bathroom downstairs had a shower, not HA.

The second floor is not accessible at OKW.
::yes::
We have stayed in a HA GV at OKW also.

We have not stayed in a non-accessible GV at OKW, so I can't compare directly, but the difference compared to the plan on the website was basically just that the 'components' of the master bath were moved around a bit to make room for the roll in shower. There is still a jacuzzi tub.

The second bathroom downstairs was nicely arranged, but not accessible. It had a shower with a shower door.

Thank you for the replies. This is our first time in a GV and we may end up needing one of the HA units if Dad has that knee replacement surgery just before the trip. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter