HA villa view at Copper Creek and Boulder R

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what the view is from a 2BR dedicated or Lockoff in the Handicapped accessible rooms?? THANKS!

From watching the construction of CCV, we noticed that a some rooms had the sliding balcony door replaced with hinged door. And when DVC built PVB they replaced the balcony doors for the handicap with hinged doors like these. So I think it is save to assume that they are located on each of the large wing facing either pool and based on this photo I took probably near or next to the alternative studios.

DSC_6923.jpg
You can barely see one in this photo on the lower right. These rooms all appeared to be on the 3rd or 4th floor.

The room finders I've searched seem to show the lock-offs being on the bus side - about midways down the long building. I've not found anything that definitely shows where the dedicated are.

The room finders I've searched seem to show the lock-offs being on the bus side - about midways down the long building. I've not found anything that definitely shows where the dedicated are.
Was this for BCV? I also saw one room on 5th floor on another site showing the towel carts/drive path as the view.

Was this for BCV? I also saw one room on 5th floor on another site showing the towel carts/drive path as the view.

I thought you were asking about VWL (BRV) and CCV? Sorry but my response was VWL (BRV) and I should have made that clear - just was thinking it was the only one of the two with a clear "bus" side.

I thought you were asking about VWL (BRV) and CCV? Sorry but my response was VWL (BRV) and I should have made that clear - just was thinking it was the only one of the two with a clear "bus" side.

You are right. I meant BRV/Wilderness Lodge Villa.... not Beach Club. Sorry about that. Thanks

You are right. I meant BRV/Wilderness Lodge Villa.... not Beach Club. Sorry about that. Thanks

Ah, ok. I think I know the one you are talking about on the 5th floor but other sites say it isn't HA and it would be odd to have a 2BR dedicated HA on the 5th floor at BRV IMO- it really didn't seem to be done in the older resorts. So unless it shows up somewhere else I think it was an erroneous report.

Ah, ok. I think I know the one you are talking about on the 5th floor but other sites say it isn't HA and it would be odd to have a 2BR dedicated HA on the 5th floor at BRV IMO- it really didn't seem to be done in the older resorts. So unless it shows up somewhere else I think it was an erroneous report.

I will re check.. maybe I saw it wrong.. oh and I love your profile pic! We have 2 corgis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!