Had any luck getting BLT studio seven months out?

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Trying to rent points for BLT studio. None available now but hoping some points will free up at 7 month mark. Anyone had luck getting BLT studio at 7 months out??

Trying to rent points for BLT studio. None available now but hoping some points will free up at 7 month mark. Anyone had luck getting BLT studio at 7 months out??

Yes, I got a lake view studio for March 3 to 8 at 7 months. Standard and theme park views were not available.

BLT lake view is open much of the year 7 months out, as is Theme Park view, although those can be difficult at many times from end of Sep to Marathon weekend in Jan (DVC's highest demand quarter). BLT standard view is usually not avaialble at 7 months out unless you want a small number of days (like one or two).

If the rooms you want are booked before the seven month window even opens, the way they are going to open after that are two ways.

1) BLT owners who has a room booked decided to switch resorts. This happens, but generally those rooms are snapped up the other direction pretty much simultaneously.

2) People with rooms booked who decide to cancel. Those rooms will get taken by the waitlist.

No additional inventory is added at seven months.

Its possible that someone will be able to sneak in with a reservation when someone switches or someone cancels before its rebooked during a switch or taken by the waitlist. But you are going to need to be darn lucky. If you were an owner, willing to call every day, you might have some luck, but as a renter, finding an owner willing to spend that time - I wouldn't hold out hope.

Hopefully you only have two of you or maybe two adults and one child. The BLT studio is the smallest on the property except for AKV Value studio at Jambo House. The problem with the BLT studio is that most of the space is in the bathroom, kitchenette and hallway into the villa. That doesn't leave a lot of space for the living room.

last march, during spring break, we got a lake view studio for 2 days and made the reservation less than a week out. they put us on the 16th near TOWL too. was really amazed.

We booked a standard view studio at the 7 month mark for this April. I was surprised and elated!

For what it's worth, I picked up four nights in a lake view studio, for early April, about three months out.

Six months out got 9 day lake view 3/22-3/31 (Easter)

I own at BLT but I was amazed when I managed to get 3 days standard view and then 3 days lake view in a studio for my daughter at 5 months for a trip in September last year. The standard view was obvioulsy a cancellation as it hadnt been there when I first looked and then suddenly appeared!

Got 1 bed Villa 7 months out for this past January. Loved BLT and cannot wait to go back!!!!

I was able to get a lake view at 7 months for the beginning of June for six nights. Will be our first stay at BLT. Good Luck!

I just booked 7 nights in July in a lakefront studio yesterday. Last April, I was able to book a lakefront studio in April for the first week of October with no issues.

Like a PP stated, theme park and standard views were gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter