Hairdryer at BWV

Is there a hair dryer in a studio? If so is it sufficient or a tube attached to the wall??��

Yes, and unless it got missed they removed the wall ones at BWV and have regular old hand held ones in the rooms. You might need to look way in the back of the cabinet drawers. One trip I thought we were missing it but took a 3rd or 4th look and found it had slide to the back. Of course that was after I had already called housekeeping for another one. Oops!

Cannot "break" the habit of bringing my own hairdryer....I guess I am
strange, packing ONE more thing...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do it in hotels, DVC, anywhere I travel "just in case"...:)

Cannot "break" the habit of bringing my own hairdryer....I guess I am strange, packing ONE more thing...:rolleyes::rolleyes: Do it in hotels, DVC, anywhere I travel "just in case"...:)
I'm usually the same way but it's either a hair dryer or another pair of shoes LOL I always carry my straightener and use it especially if the hair dryer isn't up to par ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter