Hairwraps @ FW?

Juls

Runs With Scissors
Hi--

Does anyone know if they do hairwraps anywhere in FW? Maybe near Meadows pool, or Pioneer Hall?

Thanks.

Hi Juls,

I don't think they do the hair wraps anywhere
in FW. At least they didn't last year when we
were there. My daughter got one in MK near
Pirates.

They do hairwraps at the WL pool. Just grab a boat over. You have to walk by the pool to get to the hotel. Hope this helps. KQ

My wife bought a hair wrap kit and some extra beads/charms at a craft store(michaels) spent about 12 bucks. I did my daughters hair for the 1st time in about 30 minutes. I was easy and looks great! She has had it in her hair for about 2 weeks now. From now on I will definitly do it myself:smooth:

Just got back and I never saw anyone doing hair wraps at FW. DD got her's done at AK.

I too purchased a hair wrap kit in ToysRUs about 2 years ago and for our trips always do my dd hair. It came with many colored threads and beads so it can be used many times.
I just did my dd hair on Sunday for our trip on 8/26 and must say it looks great! She has long hair and it took me about an hour. She asks for this every time we go away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter