Hakuna Matata, A Baked Potato! -Oct '17 TR *Completed, New PTR Link*

Great pics of Hallowishes! I love how for Halloween and Christmas parties they have the bit 360 style fireworks so it feels like you're surrounded by them!
I am assuming the show you are talking about is Hocus Pocus? I saw it for the first time last year. I have not seen the movie though, but it was really fun!

Thank you! I love the 360 fireworks too, it's so awesome!

Yes it is! You haven't seen the movie?! Omg it's one of my faves!

I know I am super late to the party but I am joining! So far I have loved reading all about your trip!

Never too late!! Thanks for joining in, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)

Your Hallowishes pics are wonderful! Sounds like y'all had an amazing party night. :D

Thank you! We had a great time at the party for sure!

I am now addicted to the cheese sauce that comes with the pretzels. It is extra cheddar-y or something... or maybe it's just that everything tastes better in Disney... Either way, I love them!

I think it's a little of both! ;) But I agree- very tasty!!

Hallow Wishes and The Boo to you parade are my all time favorite shows/parade at WDW! I am struggling some with not going to the August 17th MNSSHP because I love that party!

I completely agree! They are both so awesome!

I'm not sure I could resist going during party season and NOT attend a party! Any chance you'll change your mind?

Love this shot! Wish I had stumbled upon it!

Yessss, they were so fun! How cool there were two of them!

That was our experience too! The Splash trail was awesome

This is great! love the projections. Your HalloWishes fireworks are fantastic as well!

Thank you! I had seen it advertised somewhere and it became a high priority for me.

This was so cool and fun!

I guess no one really wants to walk back there! I'm glad we did, and it gets so dark so it makes it extra spooky!

Thanks!

It was totally worth getting the spot you had for Festival of Fantasy. You got some incredible photos. Especially the fire-breathing dragon (now vintage photos).

Looks like a gorgeous day!

:goodvibes

It was a great spot! And who would have known it would be the last time we'd see Maleficent :(

Leaning towers of Orlando!

Really cool picture!

What an amazing afternoon- Pirates, Big Thunder, Country Bears, an impromptu hoedown and AWESOME photopass pictures!

Well done!

Impressed you have even more to come!

::yes::

Hehe tried to be artsy with the castle ;)

It was a great afternoon!

All of your photopass pictures are so stinking cute!

AWWW!!! That is sweet that the Carousel of Progress has such meaning to you. Glad your wait for the PeopleMover was much less than earlier in the week. That always used to be a "sure thing" ride when you didn't want to wait, but that is not always the case any more.

:thumbsup2

Thank you so much!

Yes, CoP is very special to me! And you are right, no sure things anymore!

I have never looked that closely at the wishing well either- I rarely make it very close to there. Thanks for pointing out the details. That cat!!!

Truly a lucky night with the extra Fast Passes, especially MINE TRAIN, and the fantastic lantern shots!

Nice!

:dogdance:

The well is kinda hidden away back there! But it was nice to get to visit and take in the details!

I was surprised at how lucky we were between getting FPs for Princess Fairytale Hall AND Mine Train, especially so late in the day!

Happily Ever After is visually stunning and you captured some beautiful shots!

OK, somehow I don't really know what Once Upon a Time is all about! Love your pictures!

:goodvibes

Thank you!

The premise is Mrs Potts telling Chip bedtime stories. I think she tells 4 of them? It's a cute little projection show!

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic night!

I can't believe how empty parts of the park were.

20-25 minutes is just about perfect for enjoying the Peter Pan queue. Just enough of a wait so you can enjoy some of the interactive features without an unreasonable amount of time in line.

Looks like you were able to find the camera in Pirates this time!

Spectacular photos from the train station at the end of the night. I have done that in the afternoon but never at night.

:love:

Thank you! It was a wonderful night. EMH really worked out well for us! I agree, it was the perfect amount of time to spend in the queue. I was glad we did it so my mom could see it for herself!

Haha yes, we made sure to look in the right direction this time ;)

My mom always loves to go up there at night, and I happily oblige :)

Sounds like you really needed that rest day. That's great that you were able to nap and that you and your mom had some time to roam around the resort. I stayed at ASMu the first time my family had a room on property, but we didn't take much time to explore- we were in Jazz, so we didn't make it to the back 40 (wait, that's Sports). We were also there during a tropical storm and my son was ill for a lot of the trip. I think a lot has been added to the theming there since my stay 10 years ago.

LOVE your MNSSHP shirts! I haven't read ahead to see if you have revealed where they came from.

You have some great pre-party photos and how cool that you were recognized by another DISser.

:hmghost:

This was my 2nd time staying at Music, but the first time I never got to really explore. I know not everyone is a fan of the All Stars but I quite like the theming of them!

Thank you! I purchased the designs on etsy and ironed them on myself :) Easy and cheap!

Thank you!

I'm so glad your mom got a solo picture with the dwarfs.

Looks like your mom is wearing shadow Mickey ears in this one! I love the border!

So many great photopass, meet and magic shots.

The Haunted Mansion and Pirates look awesome all decked out for Halloween. I saw HM when we were at the party, but never got back to Pirates after dark.

GRAVEDIGGERS!!! WOO-HOO!

Hope you have a shot of your candy stash coming up!

::yes::

I was glad for her too!

You are right! You always notice such awesome details in my photos :thumbsup2

We were having a blast just walking through the park, stopping for pics, and soaking in all the details!

I can't say it enough, the gravediggers were SO cool!

Candy pic coming, don't worry ;)

Wicked spooky!

Hallowishes is awesome. That is all!

:dogdance:

You said it! No better firework show in my opinion!

Thank you so much for catching up and commenting on everything! :goodvibes:hug:

Day 6, October 26, 2017 - Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular

After the fireworks we went to find a spot for the parade! We ended up getting a nice curb spot near the castle, which helped us watch the 10:45 Hocus Pocus show! It wasn't the most perfect spot for photos but we could still enjoy it!

Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite movies so I'm glad I finally got to see this stage show!

After that it was almost time for the Boo to You Parade! But first a visit from the headless horseman!

I have a lot of parade pics so I will save that for the next update ;)

Up next...Boo to you and you, Happy Halloween!

Awsome that you got to see the headless horseman. He didn't ride the night we were there. I am not sure why. There was some very disappointed people around us. Next time! right?

I just finished your second most recent TR, which looked like so much fun! So much Christmas festivity! Enjoy all the likes :flower3:

Jumping in about as late as it gets I guess, but went straight to "Netflix mode" and binge-read so all caught up! :coffee:

I'm really enjoying your TR. I think it's awesome that you and your parents do Disney together and enjoy each other's company on vacation so much. It looked like you guys had an absolute blast,

and were able to get on your favorite rides multiple times. Looking forward to reading about your last couple of days.

It was a great spot! And who would have known it would be the last time we'd see Maleficent :(

One question. Is this parade going away too??:scared1:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Hallowishes! One of those things Disney just does amazingly well. I never get tired of those fireworks! Easily the best part of the Halloween parties for me. And y'all seemed to have a great viewing spot!

It's always a plus when you get a good spot for the parade AND the stage show! We still haven't really seen the Hocus Pocus show in its entirety on our last 2 parties. But from the bits and pieces we have seen and heard it's a really good show.

Excited for your Boo to You pics!

Hocus Pocus is such a classic Halloween film! Glad you were able to catch the show without having to move or give up your parade spot.

Awsome that you got to see the headless horseman. He didn't ride the night we were there. I am not sure why. There was some very disappointed people around us. Next time! right?

That stinks that you didn't get to see him, but definitely a reason to go again ;) ;)

I just finished your second most recent TR, which looked like so much fun! So much Christmas festivity! Enjoy all the likes :flower3:

Thanks for making me feel so popular!! :rotfl: And thank you for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it! That was such a fun trip for us :)

Jumping in about as late as it gets I guess, but went straight to "Netflix mode" and binge-read so all caught up! :coffee:

I'm really enjoying your TR. I think it's awesome that you and your parents do Disney together and enjoy each other's company on vacation so much. It looked like you guys had an absolute blast,

and were able to get on your favorite rides multiple times. Looking forward to reading about your last couple of days.

One question. Is this parade going away too??:scared1:

Hahaha thanks for binging!! Never too late to join in :)

Thank you! We are very close so we do enjoy each other's company and going away together! This trip was especially fun!

I don't think the parade is going away! But the Maleficent float was recently damaged so I'm not sure it will make its way back to the parade :(

I'm all caught up! What a lovely time it looks and sounds like you three had at the party!

I love that we can say this line here and everybody gets it :laughing:

Oooh, so jealous! :thumbsup2

The party was such a highlight for us!

Hahah just taking photos in front of a hearse, no big deal! :rotfl2:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Hallowishes! One of those things Disney just does amazingly well. I never get tired of those fireworks! Easily the best part of the Halloween parties for me. And y'all seemed to have a great viewing spot!

It's always a plus when you get a good spot for the parade AND the stage show! We still haven't really seen the Hocus Pocus show in its entirety on our last 2 parties. But from the bits and pieces we have seen and heard it's a really good show.

Excited for your Boo to You pics!

I totally agree! It's the best!

I was surprised we were able to nab such a good spot! We did have to wait a bit for the parade, but it was worth it.

I really enjoyed the Hocus Pocus show. But it's also one of my fave movies ;)

Hocus Pocus is such a classic Halloween film! Glad you were able to catch the show without having to move or give up your parade spot.

Yes! I watch that movie multiple times during the month of October ;) We lucked out in getting one spot that was good for both the show and parade!

Day 6, October 26, 2017 - Boo to You Parade!

Finally it was parade time! This is another favorite of mine!

Oh hey Aladdin ;)

Sassy Daisy!

I had a great moment with Big Al where he picked his nose and then proceeded to wipe it on me :rotfl2:

Blurry but he came right up to the camera!

The parade was awesome and we got a ton of character love during it!

Up next...We finish our not so scary night!

Love this parade, I noticed great character interactions when we were there, so fun!

How cool to be up close and personal with all the characters!

I'm enjoying seeing your party photos so much! It's taking me back there! We loved the party. It seems like you had a great time, too, and got lots of good photos.

Your Hallowishes photos, in particular, came out great!

I had a great moment with Big Al where he picked his nose and then proceeded to wipe it on me :rotfl2:

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious!

Great pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
~Stephanie H
#dvcrentals

Thank you so much!

Love your parade pictures! It's such a fun parade

Ooooh he's looking right at you!

Sharing is caring! :rotfl:

Thank you! It's so fun!!

I know, I couldn't believe that!

I'll take Big Al's boogers any day :rotfl:

Love this parade, I noticed great character interactions when we were there, so fun!

How cool to be up close and personal with all the characters!

We had a great spot and the characters were super interactive and fun! It's such a great parade. Maybe my posts are convincing you to do the party again in August ;)

I'm enjoying seeing your party photos so much! It's taking me back there! We loved the party. It seems like you had a great time, too, and got lots of good photos.

Your Hallowishes photos, in particular, came out great!

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious!

Thank you! MNSSHP is probably my favorite Disney thing, it's such a fun time!

Thanks!

Haha Big Al is the best!! :rotfl2:

Day 6, October 26, 2017 - The end of our MNSSHP!

There wasn't much party time after this so we decided to head to Tomrorowland to hit the last of the treat spots! We also saw the Monsters Inc dance party going on and mom snuck a quick pic with one of our faves!

The party was officially over at this point so we made our way to the entrance, stopping for a few more PP pics!

I don't think we got back to the room until close to 1:30. We were tired but it was an awesome night! And we couldn't go to bed without taking inventory of all the candy we collected!

We totally went overboard :rotfl2:But that's the fun of it! Where else can adults go trick or treating and have it be acceptable?!

Up next...our last park day :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter