Hakuna Matata, A Baked Potato! -Oct '17 TR *Completed, New PTR Link*

26961265277_95c8d54593_z.jpg

These pictures came out soo cool!!

The character interaction during the parade looked great!

Oh man, you guys got your money's worth in candy! That's awesome. And it looked like there was some good stuff in that haul...peanut M&Ms. :thumbsup2:rotfl:

What a wonderful party night for you all, great pictures, awesome entertainment, and candy overload!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the spot you had for Hocus Pocus and especially the parade! WOW. Awesome having the castle in the background.

We had the most hideous spot for Boo to You in 2016. My husband didn't like the parade at all, because we couldn't really see anything.

I am very impressed with your headless horseman photos. So many great shots!

Love the blue mood here!

Boo!!! Never seen her in the parks before.

Seriously nice haul!

:goodvibes

Great parade photos! I love the ballroom dancers SO MUCH! And all the characters they pack into that parade is pretty amazing too.

I love that they have Boo at the dance party. I wish they had meets with her! So so cute.

Great photopass pics to end off the night. The one at the end of Main Street and the Headless Horseman magic shots are really awesome photos!

The candy they give out at the party is legit good candy. I was sad when all the Dove bars and M&M's were gone. lol I kept thinking "Oh well we are going to trick or treat again Halloween night and get more" but we always end up with so much junk candy that ends up in the trash. Nothing like that good Disney candy haul!

These pictures came out soo cool!!

Right?? Such a cool magic shot!!

Boo is so cute!!

This is a fantastic picture! So Halloween-y!

Nice!! How many pounds of candy do you think you had!?

She's for sure one of my favorite Disney characters! I love Monsters Inc!

Thank you!

Haha oh my gosh I don't even know- maybe 5? It was heavy!

The character interaction during the parade looked great!

Oh man, you guys got your money's worth in candy! That's awesome. And it looked like there was some good stuff in that haul...peanut M&Ms. :thumbsup2:rotfl:

It was!! I love that parade to begin with, but the characters really made it extra special!

We really did! And no crappy candies either- not sure if that was a good or bad thing! :rotfl:

What a wonderful party night for you all, great pictures, awesome entertainment, and candy overload!!

Yes!! Can't ask for anything more!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the spot you had for Hocus Pocus and especially the parade! WOW. Awesome having the castle in the background.

We had the most hideous spot for Boo to You in 2016. My husband didn't like the parade at all, because we couldn't really see anything.

I am very impressed with your headless horseman photos. So many great shots!

Love the blue mood here!

Boo!!! Never seen her in the parks before.

Seriously nice haul!

:goodvibes

Thank you! You can't beat having the castle in the background of your parade photos!

I remember you not having a great spot. Hopefully you get a chance of redemption in the future!

I tried my best with the headless horseman, it's very tough since he goes by so quickly!

I think Boo only comes out for the Halloween parties. She is too adorable!

Thank you! :)

Great parade photos! I love the ballroom dancers SO MUCH! And all the characters they pack into that parade is pretty amazing too.

I love that they have Boo at the dance party. I wish they had meets with her! So so cute.

Great photopass pics to end off the night. The one at the end of Main Street and the Headless Horseman magic shots are really awesome photos!

The candy they give out at the party is legit good candy. I was sad when all the Dove bars and M&M's were gone. lol I kept thinking "Oh well we are going to trick or treat again Halloween night and get more" but we always end up with so much junk candy that ends up in the trash. Nothing like that good Disney candy haul!

Thank you! They do such a great job of covering all different elements in that parade- so perfect!

I agree!! I miss when they had the Mike & Sully meet! Would be cool if the 3 of them were out more!

Thanks! The headless horseman magic shot was super neat!

Seriously!! I'm pretty sure I liked EVERYTHING we got! It lasted us months :rotfl:

So very late to the party but I love your TR! I love reading about this time of the year as we are planning our own trip to F&W and MNSSHP. Question.....are the fireworks pics taken from a dSLR or a cell phone? I cannot leave home without my dSLR but oftentimes hubby's cell phone pics turn out almost just as well! Where is the grave digger's PP? And the headless horseman out front? We haven't been back to the parks since 2015 so we are very excited. Four months seems like forever!

So very late to the party but I love your TR! I love reading about this time of the year as we are planning our own trip to F&W and MNSSHP. Question.....are the fireworks pics taken from a dSLR or a cell phone? I cannot leave home without my dSLR but oftentimes hubby's cell phone pics turn out almost just as well! Where is the grave digger's PP? And the headless horseman out front? We haven't been back to the parks since 2015 so we are very excited. Four months seems like forever!

Thanks so much for joining in! It is by far by favorite time to go to Disney! I'm glad to hear you have a trip lined up! Hopefully the planning will make the time fly by!

The fireworks photos are from my iPhone! I am always amazed at the quality of pictures I can get from that thing!

We found the grave diggers along the walk from Haunted mansion to Frontierland, on the river side. And the headless horseman is right in front of the train station when you come in from the turnstiles.

Day 7, October 27, 2017 - Epcot Again!

Today we were heading back to Epcot again! Our last two trips as a family we only did one Epcot day and always wished we had one more day so I was not making that mistake again!

I planned for us to sleep in again this morning but we were still out of the room by 9:30!

We got to the park around 10:20 and it was a beautiful day!

We decided to stop in Art of Disney and spent way too much time admiring all the paintings we couldn't afford! We debated bringing a small one home but ended up deciding against it.

We headed on to our first FP of the day- Soarin for one final ride with Patrick!

We then had our second FP at Living with the Land!

Up next...We get our food & wine on!

The fireworks photos are from my iPhone! I am always amazed at the quality of pictures I can get from that thing!

We found the grave diggers along the walk from Haunted mansion to Frontierland, on the river side. And the headless horseman is right in front of the train station when you come in from the turnstiles.

Thanks for that info! So the headless horseman is BEFORE you go in for MNSSHP? Or after you were leaving for the evening? We'll already be INSIDE MK that day so no going through the turnstiles

Thanks for that info! So the headless horseman is BEFORE you go in for MNSSHP? Or after you were leaving for the evening? We'll already be INSIDE MK that day so no going through the turnstiles

We did it when we were leaving for the evening. I don't think they start doing it until it gets dark anyway!

I agree that Epcot should be a two day park if you have the time. :) I never quite feel like one day is enough. There's so much to take in.

Your Mickey shirt is so cute!!

Yes! Especially if you actually want to explore and appreciate World Showcase!

Thanks! It was from Target!

This is a super cute family photo!

Oh wait this one is even cuter!

Love all your photos from the ride, it's always such a pretty ride!

Heheh thank you! :goodvibes

I agree, I love going on LWTL!

Lucky! :rotfl2:

:cloud9: YUM!

I love your Mickey shirt - I have the same one! :thumbsup2

Another instance of "only on the disboards"!! :rotfl2:

I have the biggest sweet tooth so I was loving all the candy!

I think I remember seeing you wear it! It's a great shirt ;)

Whew! Finally caught up now that you are on the last day. :rotfl2:

I can't remember everything to comment on but I do have to say that I was super jealous looking at all your MNSSHP pictures! We are going this year the same exact week and no one in my family wants to do the party. :sad: I've thought about sneaking off and doing it on my own but I figure that might be a little rude. :D

I love LwtL and mornings in Epcot!

Ditto to both of those! :thumbsup2

Whew! Finally caught up now that you are on the last day. :rotfl2:

I can't remember everything to comment on but I do have to say that I was super jealous looking at all your MNSSHP pictures! We are going this year the same exact week and no one in my family wants to do the party. :sad: I've thought about sneaking off and doing it on my own but I figure that might be a little rude. :D

Hahaha I am glad you're still here though!

Oh I hope you try and squeeze in MNSSHP! I can't imagine going that time of year and skipping the party!

:wave2: I was reading through your TR this morning and I really love the fireworks & parade photos. They came out great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter