Half Marathon/CBR question.

ktpbell

Earning My Ears
Hi. I was wondering how far to the start line from the CBR? Is it walkable and what could possibly be the latest time to leave and still make it on time. I really do hate getting up at 2 a.m. to wait at the start for over 2 hours if I don't have to but will do that if that is what I need to do to make sure I don't miss the start. It sounds like Port Orleans is very close but I can't tell much with the map I have about CBR :sunny: . Any comments would be great!!!
THANKS

It is not walkable. CBR is oriented on the incorrect side of EPCOT for it to be possible. If I had to guess it would be about a 2 mile walk to the full start and about a 3-4 mile walk to the half start. There no guarantee that you would be successful in gaining access to the area from where CBR is located. Additionally--the roads you would have to take are not conducive to walking. (The reason you can from POFQ and OKW is that pretty much you are only crossing one street).

I'm staying at CBR and sticking with the bus :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter