Halloween celebration at U.S. or IoA? (Questions...)

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
DH loves Halloween. (Not "cutesie" Halloween - but "real" Halloween.)

We will be in Orlando over Halloween. He has heard about awesome events at Universal - but we don't know anything about them.

Is this at U.S. or IoA? (We visited Universal prior to IoA and were not impressed.)

Is it a daytime or nighttime thing?

Is it ONLY on actual Halloween or all week?

What happens?

Thanks for the information!!!

Halloween Horror Nights run through October. It is a nightly event that you will need to get a seperate ticket for. They haven't announced anything yet for this year, but in years past they have about 5 haunted houses throughout the park. All the rides are open as usual but some are dress up for Halloween.

I think the cost is around $25.00 for the event.

HHN sounds like lots of fun. We'll be at Universal in October, so hopefully I can talk my family into going. My daughters are 14, 16 & 21, but they are scared to go!!

We went last October and it was great. The haunted houses are really scary and I kept screaming! All the park is doneup and there are scary walk through areas. There is a parade every hour and the crowd go a bit manic over the beads and coins that are thrown off the floats.

One tip, try and do the pitch black haunted house early on, we did that last and had to wait about 40min. Also it would me more effective with less people walking around.

We didn't take our kids though, they were left with our friends we were holidaying with. It would have been way to scray for our 8 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter