Halloween Parties?

thedarksyde

I like food and star wars and disney and things
Does TDL or TDS do an extra party like they do at WDW? Like will I have to watch out for buying a separate ticket for a Halloween party that I didn't know about? Or are they just themed for Halloween?

Does TDL or TDS do an extra party like they do at WDW? Like will I have to watch out for buying a separate ticket for a Halloween party that I didn't know about? Or are they just themed for Halloween?

No separate ticket, at least as of a couple years ago from what I recall. Nicely themed nonetheless. Be sure to check out the "Villains Banzai" parade at TDL. They also have witches hand out little hard candies at DisneySea.

I think WDW is mostly exclusive in the "separate, hard ticket" events. Most of the other Disney resorts around the world don't do separate admission for their halloween celebrations and I'm 99% sure that still includes TDS and TDL

I think WDW is mostly exclusive in the "separate, hard ticket" events. Most of the other Disney resorts around the world don't do separate admission for their halloween celebrations

While Tokyo does not have a separate/hard-ticketed Halloween event, Disneyland ("Mickey's Halloween Party") and Disneyland Paris ("Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party") both do. I also understand that Hong Kong Disneyland has a party ("Disney's Haunted Halloween") that can be ticketed separately but isn't a hard ticketed event, since it does not clear the park of day guests.

Tokyo used to do a New Year's Eve after hours event, where the park was open all night. I thought it was geared mostly towards couples, but it sounded like so much fun. DOes anyone know if they still do that?

Tokyo used to do a New Year's Eve after hours event, where the park was open all night. I thought it was geared mostly towards couples, but it sounded like so much fun. DOes anyone know if they still do that?

I seem to recall something like that, but never went. Don't know if they still do it, but what you say makes sense -- Japanese couples (especially the younger ones) stay up all night on New Year's to see the sun rise together on Jan. 1, so doing it at TDL is probably on many girls' bucket lists over there.

Per my own research for my upcoming trip in October it would appear that only TDl is celebrating Halloween this year, no activities were listed on the DS calendar. When are you going if you don't mind me asking?

Per my own research for my upcoming trip in October it would appear that only TDl is celebrating Halloween this year, no activities were listed on the DS calendar. When are you going if you don't mind me asking?

Oct 3-6 to TDR...

Japan from Oct 1st-Oct 17th

Oct 3-6 to TDR...

Japan from Oct 1st-Oct 17th

It looks like we will just miss each other. I land in Narita 3:45pm on the 5th and have the 6-7th for the parks. Will be in Japan 5th-17th. Crazy right? Will visit Tokyo (5-12), Hakone (12-14), Kyoto (14-17) and Osaka (16th)... you? Ever been before? Its my first time. Plan to do lots of shopping for anime souvenirs in Tokyo. I'm going through a travel company so not alot of free time. If you go to Osaka be sure and make time for the aquarium, it has a whale shark :eek:

It looks like we will just miss each other. I land in Narita 3:45pm on the 5th and have the 6-7th for the parks. Will be in Japan 5th-17th. Crazy right? Will visit Tokyo (5-12), Hakone (12-14), Kyoto (14-17) and Osaka (16th)... you? Ever been before? Its my first time. Plan to do lots of shopping for anime souvenirs in Tokyo. I'm going through a travel company so not alot of free time. If you go to Osaka be sure and make time for the aquarium, it has a whale shark :eek:

First time for us too. We are spending a lot of time in Tokyo, then going to Nara and Koyto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter