Halloween party rides

Yogibear15001

Earning My Ears
We are going to the Halloween party for the first time this year, it is our first day. MK is the next day and I make Fastpass reservations soon. What rides are usually open during the Halloween party Since I heard the lines are somewhat shorter, I want to plane accordingly for the next day. Thanks!

Carousel of progress, wdw railroad, tiki room, jungle cruise are normally closed.

Last edited:

Thanks! I got some good FP reservations for the next day so I have printed and highlighted the ones we will try to hit at the party, at least the most we can while watching the fireworks and maybe the parade. And candy!

I hope BMTR will be open during the parties this yr.. Its too bad about Jungle Cruise they could do a lot of Halloween theming for this ride for the party

Teacups, Space Mountain and Pirates will have special Halloween theming for the parties. I'm looking forward to those

Yes, and this is the first year they are doing that. I want to plan a trip so badly right now!

Be sure to spend time outside the HM; ghosts make appearances on the lawn and it’s very entertaining. Go in through the exit and turn left at the carriage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!