What do you like better

• Candy corn

Votes: 44 52.4%
  • Pumpkin seeds

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
I like pepitas. Shelled, roasted, and salted. I'm not interested in that nasty outside shell.

Candy corn is ok.

I don't see how they are related, besides "Fall".
Same thoughts about the seeds. I do like Candy Corn during Fall and that's it. I never saw pumpkin seeds as a Halloween thing.

Fresh self roasted pumpkin seeds, YES! We made them every year when the kids were little. We don't carve pumpkins any more.

Candy corn, well, I think MataHari22 up there said it best...

I like pepitas. Shelled, roasted, and salted. I'm not interested in that nasty outside shell.

Candy corn is ok.

I don't see how they are related, besides "Fall".
I associate both with Halloween, I only see those two around Halloween
Same thoughts about the seeds. I do like Candy Corn during Fall and that's it. I never saw pumpkin seeds as a Halloween thing.
Maybe its just me but I only see pumpkins around Halloween
You need a third choice---neither!
I forgot to put ither sorry

Last edited:

I associate both with Halloween, I only see those two around Halloween

Maybe its just me but I only see pumpkins around Halloween

Pumpkins sure, but they sell pumpkin seeds all year round. I prefer the kind from Big Lots, not too salty. Packed with nutrients!

Pumpkins sure, but they sell pumpkin seeds all year round. I prefer the kind from Big Lots, not too salty. Packed with nutrients!

Wow I did not know that, I thought it was only around Halloween, wow very happy thank you

I bought pumpkin seeds at the store today. Saw a small display near the check out, so I grabbed one. They had candy corn too but even a small bag is too much. I need like a trick or treat “fun sized” bag, that would satisfy my yearly candy corn fix.

I like maybe one or two pieces of candy corn, then I'm done. But I like candy corn imagery. Like someone else said, it looks so pretty and festive in a bowl on the table.

I don't think I've ever had pumpkin seeds so I can't comment on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!