Halloween themed refillable mug!

Staying at Coronado Springs and sadly they didn’t have any however while having dinner at Artist Point I stopped into Roaring Forks and they had a couple dozen behind the cash regester
Was that today?

Has anyone had any luck with these today? I have check the Poly, Boardwalk and contemporary, no luck and my son really wants one

We were told on our check-in day at the Beach Club (Thursday 9/20; we flew home yesterday 9/23) that they were sold out resort-wide and that there was no word on when they'd be back in stock. I said, "How is this possible? It's not even October yet!" and the CM just shrugged. Soooo annoyed to read that people found them elsewhere, and that so often CMs just seem to have flat-out wrong information. :mad:

Has anyone seen these today? Doing a one day stay tomorrow night!!! I added the dining plan just because of these mugs....yes i know i could have bought them out right but that would have been almost half the cost of the dining plan for 1A 2C for 1 day....

We were told on our check-in day at the Beach Club (Thursday 9/20; we flew home yesterday 9/23) that they were sold out resort-wide and that there was no word on when they'd be back in stock. I said, "How is this possible? It's not even October yet!" and the CM just shrugged. Soooo annoyed to read that people found them elsewhere, and that so often CMs just seem to have flat-out wrong information. :mad:
That sucks....are you back anytime soon?

I'm on the lookout as well, my firend is there right now and the only reason she added the mug to her stay was to get one of these. Hoping you guys can help a girl out!

Staying at Pop. They are out. Chef came out and said they were out and not expected to be restocked for 10-14 days. Went to concierge and was told to get mugs and they would switch them out when they were back in stock. That way didn't waste days on mugs. Leaving tomorrow so not really a solution. Asked if they could call another resort. They said they were sending out emails to find them at other resorts but were told not to do that anymore.
So only option would be for me to visit resorts and ask at each resort if they have any......

Went to concierge and was told to get mugs and they would switch them out when they were back in stock. That way didn't waste days on mugs.

Hmm, I was told the opposite when I checked at All Star Movies. Told they would not swap them out. Another instance of it depending on the CM you talk to I guess.

We were at Saratoga Springs last week and they didn't have the Halloween mugs, just the regular mugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter