Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

Hopefully it works out for you! The order I just placed yesterday (the hocus pocus dip-dye spirit jersey) shipped last night already! Maybe they're finally catching up???

lol
I've never seen Hocus Pocus. There have been a gazillion mentions and links to merch so guess I'm going to have to find it streaming somewhere.

I've never seen it either but its on Disney+ I'm planning on a Halloween Disney+ marathon that weekend
  1. Hocus Pocus
  2. Nighmare Before Christmas
  3. Coco
  4. Frankeweenie
  5. Haunted Mansion
  6. Girl V Monster
  7. Zombies
  8. Halloween Town
  9. Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire
  10. The Ghosts of Buckley Hall

@StormyCA

If you have cable tv (or have access to the channel called FreeForm – used to be ABC family), they have the "31 Nights of Halloween" all month long. This forum won't let me post a link to the schedule, but if you Google it, it will show you the day-by-day breakdown of what's playing.

If I counted correctly, Hocus Pocus looks to be on 13 times this month (some have already passed, obviously).

lol
I've never seen Hocus Pocus. There have been a gazillion mentions and links to merch so guess I'm going to have to find it streaming somewhere.
😳😳😳😳😳😳 omg it’s one of my favorite movies! I’ve probably watched it at least 10 times this season already lol.

I was scared of it when I was little but then started liking it at age 10 I think.

If only all this Hocus Pocus talk would bring the green spirit jersey back in stock so I could also get that one for my wife...I need a break from refreshing shopdisney multiple times per day!

this thread needs more pics:

_18A3201_zpsnobobqdl.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter