Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

Our Frys Food (Kroger, Ralphs) has a digital coupon to get 50% off certain Halloween Candy! So, I will be purchasing the cost of one Oogie Boogie Halloween Bash ticket on candy. My kids are happy about that. Still sad we will miss Halloween at Disneyland, but we shall drown our sorrow in chocolate at half the price.

They arrived?! Hooray! :) A matching Dooney would be fabulous! And there is a matching Loungefly mini backpack available on Shop Disney, too!

View attachment 533000

Haven't arrived yet. They show as 'shipped' so hopefully this week.

That backpack is cute! But I'm a 'crossbody' girl. I've tried twice wearing a small backpack and then a small sling pack, but they just don't work for me. Too fiddly to get into vs a crossbody bag. Each to his own taste said the old woman as she kissed the cow.

Since most of us on this thread are avid shoppers- I thought I’d post this question here. When time does Shop Disney usually upload new products? That new HM Dooney site is said to be online tomorrow but no idea what time and I do not want to miss it!

Any idea with past experiences?

Since most of us on this thread are avid shoppers- I thought I’d post this question here. When time does Shop Disney usually upload new products? That new HM Dooney site is said to be online tomorrow but no idea what time and I do not want to miss it!

It seems midnight PST.

Wait, did I miss something while packing and moving? What HM Dooney site??? Are we talking HM Dooney's that are different then the ones that were released and sold out a few weeks ago??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter