Hannah Montana BIRTHDAY Party

alexandallysmommy

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm looking for some Hannah Montana birthday party invitations. I would like them to look like concert tickets (it's going to be a karaoke party with a stage). I would also like some backstage passes.

I've attached a photo of Hannah Montana that I would like on the invitations/backstage passes. My daughter will be wearing that dress at the party!

I've also attached an invitation example. I really like this one but it would need the changes of information and the correct picture of HM.

Here are the changes:
Section: 07
Row: 17
Seat: 02

"ALLY" is turning 7!
Friday July 17, 2009
6-8pm
106 Chipwood Circle

RSVP Amanda XXX-XXXX (if you make the disign for me I'll give you my phone number through a private message and ask that you not post it on the board, I just don't want it out here for everyone to see)

I haven't seen any examples of the backstage passes. I bought Hannah Montana lanyards to put them on though so I really want the disign. It could just have the picture of HM and say "backstage pass". The girls will be given the backstage passes by security (my husband, lol) as they come down the red carpet to my front room. I would send them with the invites but I'm scared the girls will lose them or forget to bring them to the party.

If anyone does the bubble letters with a Hannah Montana background I would like one that says "SECURITY" and one that says "EVENT STAFF".

One more request... I am making a cd for each guest. I would like to make the cd label with the picture of HM. I just want it to say "Thanks for sharing my special day. Love, Ally".

I know this is a big request. I have about two weeks before I need these mailed out to my guests so please don't feel rushed.

hannahticket2.jpg

I've done a few HM "ticket" b-day party invites.......... Please take a look at them on my thread, pg. 42 has one. If you like that style let me know. I could do that as the invite, then the one you posted as the backstage pass? I can also change the pics on mine to what you are after............ let me know.

I like that disign. Can you do your disign as the backstage pass? Just put "back stage pass" on it and keep the pictures that you have.

I really like the ticket style that I have above because it has the seat/row/section thing and the code at the bottom. If you can't do a ticket like the one I have shown that is perfectly fine. I'd have to pay someone to make these images elsewhere so I'm not being picky. I appreciate all the things that you do.

Absolutely, I can do that!!! :goodvibes

Let me work on this and I'll have it to you hopefully by the weekend!! Keep checking this thread!!

I guess I just mean how some disigners make a name and inside the letters you can see an image. I can't find an example and I'm not sure what they really call them on this site.

I guess I just mean how some disigners make a name and inside the letters you can see an image. I can't find an example and I'm not sure what they really call them on this site.

Oh, OK - I'm still learning how to do name fills, Anyway, I was working on these before I saw your post so it's just the generic event/staff fonts. I'll try to do the name fills though. If I can, I'll post it here.

Let me know if these are what you wanted. I will send the "un" edited invite to your email.

Invite
InviteGood-3.jpg

Backstage Pass
backstagepass.jpg

CD Label
cdlabelally.jpg

Event/Staff -
EVENTSTAFF.jpg

Love them! The only thing wrong is the date. It should be the 17th. Thank you so much. Everything else is perfect.

Amanda

Well Fudge............... I'm sorry!!! I'll fix that and resend the invite and post the other here!! :goodvibes

I'm glad you like them though!!!

ETA:

OK - I sent the "fixed" invite to your email............. here is the other.

allypass.jpg

AllyinviteGOOD-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts