Happy Birthday October Exercise Challenge

Seems to be a very busy month for everyone, as we aren't seeing a lot of traffic on the thread. But we did get two posts yesterday (plus 20 minutes for me) and one more color change:

:figment: Congrats to BonnieF!! :figment:

Team total is 3,880 minutes! :cheer2:

For today's birthday, we're jumping to April 18th, and Hayley Mills:

Woah! I didn’t realize that I hadn’t updated all month. I read through some of the birthday posts. I found Mater’s b-day info quote humorous... who would have thought that he had a birthday?

The month has been busy so far, especially the weekends. The first weekend was a doctors appt and a trip to the zoo. Last weekend my brother and his fiancée came to visit. And this weekend my parents were here! Lots of fun, but not great for exercise, necessarily.

adding everything up I get 420, which puts me kind of behind, which I expected. Gotta get in gear for the rest of the month!

420/800

Hi, all, and good to see you back, Elizabeth Smith!!
You've jumped straight in to purple! :sulley::tigger::figment:
And congrats to Twilight Sparkle, our first team member to hit Princess Pink! :ccat:

I have 30 minutes for yesterday (335/520) and team totals are 5,320 minutes and 46%. We're only 483 minutes away from team purple! :cheer2:

Today's birthday (10/20) is film composer Frank Churchill, who wrote most of the music for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, including "Heigh-Ho", "Whistle While You Work", and "Some Day My Prince Will Come".

Good morning, all!

20 minutes for me (355/520) and our birthday celebrant this morning is Disney/Pixar character Riley Anderson (January 22nd) -

Inside Out is one of my favorite Pixar movies, but did you know Riley is also an "Easter Egg" in Finding Dory? -

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/15...de-out-easter-egg-were-pretty-sure-you-missed

PS - After doing yesterday's research, I noticed in the top video that the cogs and wheels as Joy watches the first memory get stored are very "Mary Blair-ish".

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!