Happy Birthday Veranda Man (Andy)

Happy Birthday you little Easter Bunny !!!
bunny.gif
butterfly.gif
butter.gif
bunny.gif

birthday.gif
hb2.gif
party.gif

Thanks again All for the Birthday Wishes!!!

We are getting ready to leave for Brunch!!!

Andy

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Andy. May all of your wishes come true :)

I would again like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. Attched is a photo of my family having brunch celebrating my Birthday and Easter this morning. We had a lime green surprise guest peeking through the window.

62Verandah_Man_May_3-10__2003_001.jpg

Originally posted by Lucyluvsmickey
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I wish you many more! Hope you had a great day. See you at the pool! LUCY:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester:

Thanks, I've had a WONDERful and MAGICal day!!! Just a little over four months to go now, and we'll be meeting around the pool that will start our MAGICal cruise!!!

Again, I'd like to invite everyone to our 2005 cruise with Andy and Rae Show - it will be happening during their 50th Birthday Party and promises to be worth the wait.

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
Again, I'd like to invite everyone to our 2005 cruise with Andy and Rae Show - it will be happening during their 50th Birthday Party and promises to be worth the wait.

Rae

Yes, and you can take that to the bank!!!

Andrew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter