Happy Canada Day!

I too, would like to wish a very happy Canada Day to our friends from the great white North.

Thanks so much from all of us Canucks up here!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

It's nice to see the US'ers remembering!

:wave: :sunny:

Thank you very much, Bill and Steve, that was nice of you to think of us! :)

I hope you both have something wild and crazy...okay, fun, planned for your upcoming 4th of July celebrations. :)

All our US Friends a Great 4th of JULY!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Scratch
:smooth:

Hope you all had a Happy and Safe Canada Day
Just got back for our local fireworks display. They seemed to be longer this year tahn in previous years. Maybe they made up for cancelled them last year beacause the city workers were on strike last year.

Originally posted by Snowwark
Thank you very much, Bill and Steve, that was nice of you to think of us! :)

I hope you both have something wild and crazy...okay, fun, planned for your upcoming 4th of July celebrations. :)

And thank you for the thought!

As for my plans: THe 4th of July is my 9th wedding anniversary, and we will be celebrating quietly at home... away from the drunken lunatics that tend to be about on that particular holiday.

Best regards,

Bill

Thank you Bill and Steve for thinking of us "up here". I hope you have a wonderful 4th OF JULY :bounce: :sunny: :bounce:

Happy "peaceful" Anniversary, too, Bill! :)

Awww....your own private fireworks..;) :) Sounds very nice, Bill!

Happy 9th Anniversary to you and your wife! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter