Happy Limo Double Charge, any similar problems?

Prince Eric1

<font color=red>DISboard Ghostbuster<br><font colo
Went to Disneyworld on 01/06/03 and was picked up at the airport by Happylimo. Upon being dropped of at the hotel payment was requested and I payed cash for the trip. I payed for the pickup on 01/10 on that date too as the driver told me the bill was for the roundtrip. I got my credit card statement in the mail today and HappyLimo charged my card for the trip on 01/03/03. At this moment I have payed twice. When I called today I was told the person in charge is away on vacation until next Monday. I am optimistic that this was an error on their part which they will quickly fix when I call Monday, but I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. I paid $97 to the driver and they charged the same to my credit card. Just curious.

I have never had it happen with Happy Limo, but it has happened a couple of times with other businesses. I am sure that they will fix it for you because I've always had great experiences with them. But the good thing about paying with a charge card is that just in case there is a problem and a business will not fix it, you can dispute the charge and they will remove it...then it's up to the business to prove that it is legitimate. I have only had to do that once, and it was with Universal/Islands of Adventure (we had to cancel a tour due to a medical emergency, but they said they never make any exceptions to their cancellation policy...only problem is, they never informed me of any policy when I made the ressie! Thankfully, I was able to prove that).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter