HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Hi all. We've just booked our first stay in a UO resort and we picked HRH. We're travelling from the UK spending some time in Disney then 3 days at HRH before we head home. We know we can do online check in and room requests with Disney using MDE but does Universal offer something similar? Can we do online check in and give them an idea of arrival time, room request etc. I know check in time is 4pm but we will arrive in the morning and leave our bags.

Thanks

We stay at the HRH and I always call the hotel. The nice thing about UO is you actually can speak to the hotel direct. I give them my room requests and they are usually met. The only thing is we've had to wait for our room a couple of times because of our room request. They told me that was why our room wasn't ready and asked if we wanted a ready room. I declined and was very happy to wait for our requested room area. You will love HRH- it's our Orlando "home"

Hi, I booked a Deluxe queen room for our spring break trip. I'd like a fairly nice view but I don't see that as an upgrade request for this type of room. For instance normally I'd see garden view or pool view, etc. I assume I just call the hotel and request a certain view? Has anyone stayed in this category room and are willing to share favorite room requests? Is pool view or garden view a thing at this hotel?

Thanks!

Anyone know if I can get a parcel sent to the HRH (may arrive a couple of days before I do) and if there's a charge?

Anyone know if I can get a parcel sent to the HRH (may arrive a couple of days before I do) and if there's a charge?

Yes, they have a business centre and that’s where the parcel will be sent to and where you’ll pick it up.

There usually is a charge but it’s not high.

Yes, they have a business centre and that’s where the parcel will be sent to and where you’ll pick it up.

There usually is a charge but it’s not high.
Thanks. I actually rang to check and they said no fee :thumbsup2

Quick (probably) straight-forward question - I have only previously booked through a vacation package which had to be paid in full prior to the trip...it is the same if you just book the hotel room directly?

Quick (probably) straight-forward question - I have only previously booked through a vacation package which had to be paid in full prior to the trip...it is the same if you just book the hotel room directly?
No
I booked 3 nights and my deposit was one nights stay.

Just a beauty shot of my favorite hotel.

i-x45MGWX-X3.jpg

Once you get an AP, it's very hard NOT to renew! UO is such a relaxing vacation! and add the HRH and it's pure heaven!

I know we'll be back in the future after our AP's expire, we love all the fun down there so much. We are going to take a cool down year and book a couple of different things. But before that, I have two more Universal trips booked and ready to go. 25 days over five trips (after it's all said and done) is a decent yearly return on that AP for living seven hours away. We will definitely be back! :dogdance:

Hi
I’m going to be staying in May in a King suite. Very excited. Does anyone know what floors the King suites are located on? Also on Universal page describing the King Suites it says acces to Rock Royalty lounge. Is this for all King suites or do they have some that are club level and some not?

Thanks!

It’s only valid for the king suites on club level which is floor 7

King suites can be found on all the floors at hrh

Updated info on 1st post to reflect the changes made last year to the hotel EP.

No more separate cards with pictures on. Your room key is back to being your EP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!