HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Hey guys, I have a question.
We want to stay at Hard Rock Hotel for our upcoming trip in Jan 2019. My DH & myself, 2 DD's all grown up & our little DD, aged 11.

We love club level & want to enjoy access this time too.
I've been trying to find our info but can't find anything, so I'm asking you guys, if anyone knows the answer:

The double queen room seems quite small for all 5 of us. Is there a possibility to get one of the bigger rooms/suites with access to the club? Any other available options without breaking the bank?:)

Thanks Y'all

If available you can add Club to any room.

Have a look on the booking site you use and see the rooms available and whether Club is an option. There are bigger suites available.

If available you can add Club to any room.

Have a look on the booking site you use and see the rooms available and whether Club is an option. There are bigger suites available.

Looked up Universal Studios site - want to book a package. Nothing there about availability of club level with the bigger rooms.

Deluxe rooms are bookable for regular rooms but not club level. There are some deluxe rooms on club- you can put a request in on your reservation or request upon check-in. We've received complimentary upgrades to a deluxe room on the club floor. You also can't book pool or garden view. For club level, the room choices I've seen are 2 queen, king, king suite, Future rock star suite, Graceland suite.

We like a quiet room away from the lounge. I call the hotel and put it on our reservation and they have always met that request. We have had to wait until our room was ready a few times so that they could meet our request rather than taking a ready room. But, we are happy to wait for room as we requested.

Looked up Universal Studios site - want to book a package. Nothing there about availability of club level with the bigger rooms.

Sometimes if you call them they can help.

I was helping friends plan a trip last year and managed to book a bigger room for them over the phone as online wouldn't let me add Club. Whether it just became available I`m not sure, but they will help you if they can.

We'll be arriving before check in time, around 11am. I'm assuming I can leave my luggage when I check in. Will they bring my luggage to my room when it is ready while I am at the park or will I need to check back in at the front desk or luggage services when we return from the parks and arrange for it to go to the room?

Thanks for your help.

We'll be arriving before check in time, around 11am. I'm assuming I can leave my luggage when I check in. Will they bring my luggage to my room when it is ready while I am at the park or will I need to check back in at the front desk or luggage services when we return from the parks and arrange for it to go to the room?

Thanks for your help.

They'll keep your luggage at bell services and you can call them to deliver it to your room when it is ready and you are there. When we were there a couple of weeks ago, our room wasn't ready and we got a text later with our room number. We were able to use the same keys we received upon check-in to get into our room. We called bell services to deliver our luggage. Have a great time!:)

We have a request already on file for a deluxe 2 queen club room. I know that there are very little rooms in this category, and I know that they aren't guaranteed. That being said, does anyone know if the order in which they give out these rooms is on (1) the basis of who checks in first on that day, or (2) the order in which people make their request? We are leaving Marathon FL and driving to Orlando on the day in question, so we won't be getting there until at least noon, best case scenario. Thanks for any info.

We have a request already on file for a deluxe 2 queen club room. I know that there are very little rooms in this category, and I know that they aren't guaranteed. That being said, does anyone know if the order in which they give out these rooms is on (1) the basis of who checks in first on that day, or (2) the order in which people make their request? We are leaving Marathon FL and driving to Orlando on the day in question, so we won't be getting there until at least noon, best case scenario. Thanks for any info.

Over the last few years, we've received a deluxe club room three different times- and we didn't request it. So, I would say if you have the request noted on your reservation, you have a good shot at getting one if available. I would call again a few days prior to arrival just to be sure it is noted on your reservation and advise of your arrival time. Sending :goodvibes your way that you get the deluxe room!!

Over the last few years, we've received a deluxe club room three different times- and we didn't request it. So, I would say if you have the request noted on your reservation, you have a good shot at getting one if available. I would call again a few days prior to arrival just to be sure it is noted on your reservation and advise of your arrival time. Sending :goodvibes your way that you get the deluxe room!!
Thanks very much for your info and positive vibes, Patty. Now, if you could only tell me that the humidity level would be tolerable in late August it would be a "win"

Thanks very much for your info and positive vibes, Patty. Now, if you could only tell me that the humidity level would be tolerable in late August it would be a "win"

:rotfl2:Don't we all wish that could be true!!! You're guaranteed good pool days!! and you're a short walk from the parks back to the hotel so you can go to the club lounge and have a drink, a snack and recharge!!:thumbsup2

:rotfl2:Don't we all wish that could be true!!! You're guaranteed good pool days!! and you're a short walk from the parks back to the hotel so you can go to the club lounge and have a drink, a snack and recharge!!:thumbsup2
I'm at the point now where I'm figuring 2 to 3 hours at the parks in the morning, then pool for 4 hours, then parks for a few more hours in the evening. Is there a good amount of relief in the humidity once a strong storm rolls through?

I'm at the point now where I'm figuring 2 to 3 hours at the parks in the morning, then pool for 4 hours, then parks for a few more hours in the evening. Is there a good amount of relief in the humidity once a strong storm rolls through?

I like your strategy!!:thumbsup2 I would say, yes, you'll feel relief after the afternoon rain. Last year we were at Volcano Bay and it was cloudy and then it rained. We were even a little chilly doing the water rides that afternoon!

This question confuses me. I booked and paid extra for a deluxe two queen room.

This question confuses me. I booked and paid extra for a deluxe two queen room.

A deluxe room is a bookable room category for non club rooms and is more expensive. There are some deluxe rooms on the club floor, but you cannot book those. They are by request only and if you do get one it is the same price as a regular club room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter