HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Is there a changing area in the pool restrooms? Wondering about changing clothes if room isn’t ready or on check-out day.

When I was there in Dec. 2018 I was able to take my daughters to the gym locker room to shower them off and have them change after swimming after we had checked out of our room and spent time at the pool before heading to the airport for our flight home. No idea if that is all still open with all the covid stuff now, but the locker room back then had towels and shampoo/soap and was very nice.

We are heading down in 2 weeks and are looking for things that can occupy our time after the parks close at 5/6pm. So I was wondering if anyone who has been lately can shed any light on how things go after closing time. Do the parks kick you out pretty quickly or let you wander for a bit. What time are the resort pools closing. Mini Golf or movies i assume let the last paying customers start 9-9:30ish. Are they pushing people out of citywalk at 10 or just closing and letting the traffic slowly fade. Sorry for so many questions, but digging for the answers online has not been very successful. Thanks in advance for any help

What kind of coffee makers does the HRH garden view rooms have?

Did all of the restaurants at Hard Rock close, including Emack & Boleo's? Most were open in July.

Anyone who has been recently who knows if the hot tub at the pool is open? It was not open when we went in June, which was just a few weeks after the hotel opening back up. Thanks!

Haven't been to Hard Rock specifically, but RP and the two offsite hotels we were recently at were all closed. When i questioned it, the person there working basically said all hot tubs are closed everywhere. Too hard to clean frequently enough and maintain distancing.

Anyone ever tried the sauna at HR (or any other of the resorts)? Any feedback on the experience? Has anyone noticed if they are open now?

Has anyone gotten a decent view in a standard room? Wondering what I should request. Our last stay we had a wonderful pool view and I’m afraid I’m spoiled now.

Never mind, I got my water view!

Last edited:
Is the Pool Gate open to the walking path?

We never tried coming back in that way. There is a sign directing you to use the other entrance. They have security at the lobby and 1st floor courtyard to check temps/bands, at the pool I believe the lifeguards are watching for them.

We never tried coming back in that way. There is a sign directing you to use the other entrance. They have security at the lobby and 1st floor courtyard to check temps/bands, at the pool I believe the lifeguards are watching for them.
Oh, too bad! It definitely cuts the walk down. Our stay last year we always used pool gate except for the rare boat ride.
What bands?

Last edited:
Oh, too bad! It definitely cuts the walk down. Our stay last year we always used pool gate except for the rare boat ride.
What bands?

We usually use that entrance most of the time when it’s open also.

You have to get your temp checked daily at all the hotels and they give you a color coded wristband.

Edit: FYI if staying offsite they will check you prior to coming into Citywalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter