• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hard rock hotel rates?

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
can anybody tell me how to get the cheapest rate at hard rock hotel week after christmas? want to be able to get fotl, thats the only reason we want to stay at hrh.

You might try posting this question on the Universal Studios board - I'm sure you would get a better response!

Hi, Pokeysmom!

Yes, fotl or Express Access is a great perk but the Hard Rock is an incredible hotel and you'll enjoy the experience even without that perk!

Right now the hotel is running specials if you own the Loews First card, the Universal Fan Club card or live in Georgia, Fla, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana. Since you live in Kansas, I would go for the first. Go to www.loewshotels.com and sign up for it. It's free and affords you great perks at the hotel.

Call 1-800-UESCAPE and be persistent. I got the $99 for the first week in January and so did plenty people on my board.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter