Hard Rock Hotel

toocool621

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are planning a trip to Orlando- We are going to do Universal. ( Studios and Islands of Aventure)
I would like any information on the Hard Rock Hotel. Do they have suites? How is it? Would you also please recommend any hotels close to Universal that may have suites. ( 2 adults- 1 5 year-old, 1 7year-old)
Thank you kindly!:)

The Hard Rock Hotel is our favorite hotel! I have two pre-teen boys and they beg me to stay there. The rooms are four star, the staff is awesome, the pool is quite simply an oasis. We have stayed there two times and are returing next week. If you book on a weekend they have movies and dinner by the pool, cabanas you can rent, a great slide and games. Also, if you are doing the US/IOA parks you will get priority access to all rides. This means that you show your hotel card and get the express entry. Last Easter we never waited more than ten minutes for a ride.

I know that the Portofino and the Hard Rock both have kid suites. This is a bedroom with king bed and a seperate room with twin beds, table, television, etc. They also have suites at both hotels or you can do connecting rooms. If you book with the entertainment rate or AAA you should get a good deal. Have fun!

Hi
We stayed at the Hard Rock in February of this year and thought it was one of the best hotels we ever stayed at given facilities, closeness to parks and express access. You will enjoy your stay there. My 13 year old loved it.

Hi, We're going to the HRH this weekend. It will be our 3rd stay there since August. My daughter is 8 and loves it. There is so much going on there, I think you will love it.

Patty

What is the going price for a kidsuite? Has anyone gotten an entertainment rate for one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter