Hard Rock kids suites updated!

Lisa0620

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this was already reported, but we checked into a kids suite yesterday and were told at check-in that they had just finished updating the kids suites. The bathroom looks untouched and the parents area looks like a regular updated room. The kids room is really cute with twinkling star lights over the bed and some really cool floor tiles that have moving colors like lava lamps when u walk over them. Hard to explain, but really well done, so glad we got the suite instead of 2 rooms, kids love it and think it's really cool!

What are the sleeping surfaces in a kids suite there? I know there is a king bed and the two twin beds. Anything else? How many bathrooms? Pictures to share if you have time? Thanks for the heads up on this.

IMG_0153.JPG
door to bathroom
IMG_0150.JPG
door to parents' room (only handles on parents' side!)
IMG_0156.JPG
lighting isn't great, but these are little roll around stools, there isn't a kids' table anymore

the sitting area in the parents' room has a pull out couch and 2 chairs. Not sure what the occupancy is, but it seems to have bedding for six:
King Bed
Full size couch bed
2 twin beds

Last edited:
New to Dis Boards. I just dug up this great thread. Is there a refrigerator in these suites? Thank you!

New to Dis Boards. I just dug up this great thread. Is there a refrigerator in these suites? Thank you!
Yes, there's a small undercounter fridge in the cabinet that the keurig is on - you can see it in the still image of the video that damo posted. It's right as you enter the suite. (There is only the one fridge, there aren't additional ones in the bedroom area or kids' room.)

Great! Thanks again for this info. I have been digging everywhere for info in these suites and yours is the best!

I added a couple more pictures, but they're really dark. That's our only complaint about Hard Rock is the low lighting!

Thanks for the pictures! Looks like it will be a great fit for us. 1st Uni trip with kids ages 11,9,4.

You're welcome! There's a lot of open space in the kids' room, the floor is completely clear in front of the stage. Plenty of room for an additional cot or blow up mattress. It would be a perfect room imo if there were two full bathrooms, the kids would often forget to unlock the bathroom door on our side which was kind of annoying. We have also booked two connecting rooms on prior trips but overall preferred the suite. We loved having the couch and chairs to relax in on our side and the kids were so psyched about having their rock star room. :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts