Hard Rock Photos

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
Just wanted to share my Hard Rock Photos from our recent trip. I took lots of pictures but will just share the ones of the Hard Rock on the boards (and one of us with Shrek!!). We had a super time and I really enjoyed the Hard Rock. Also check out my trip report on the trip report boards for more info. Here is the link to Ofoto, it is free to join if you are not a member.

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=uk7gte7.12ihehzj&x=1&y=3hq90s

Hi ~ thanx for the photos,

Where was your club level room? was it close to the lounge and/or elevators?

I was laughing at your kids in some of the outdoor photos - poor little things squinting in the sun, it was so bright for them - it reminded me to pick up some sunglasses for my DD9. :p

Thanx again

>>^..^<<

Glad you liked the pictures. We had two club level rooms, they were both a short walk to the lounge and elevators, the first was a little closer.

My kids had sunglasses but got so sweaty they kept slipping off, maybe a strap would help. If you are like me and take tons of pictures, you kids will have the same look as mine - hurry up MOM!!! LOL

Yes.. my DD wants glasses but then takes them off or loses them etc...

The pool view looks incredible - that is what I have requested for my club level room... hope we get it :)

>>^..^<<

Can you ask for different views when you're on club level? We are going w/fan club rates and I don't recall having a choice for different views. I LOVE your view and I hope we get something similar.

I'm not sure if you can request a view. We didn't, and I guess just got lucky. It can't hurt to try though! Good luck.

What an awesome view! Your pictures give a great view of cabanas # 7 - 10 - I printed one to show my big kids where we'll be hanging out each day ! :smooth: Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your photos. Looks like yall had a great time. This makes me want to book HRH for the next trip to Universal.:D

Hi,We would like to rent a Cabana on our trip to Universal this December and would like to know which Cabana is off away from everything for a little quiet and privacy? Also,can someone tell me how I rent one in advance? A website? Phone No.? E-Mail?
Thanks,Debbie

I called the 1 800 BEASTAR # asked for HRH and then the fitnees center. They will take your reservation there. We stayed in # 10 which is the last cabana by the water slide and hot tub. We did not find it noisy at all and it was convenient if you have older children as well as great for relaxing those feet in the hot tub. This is now a themed cabana and more expensive than the others, but #9 seemed quiet also.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter