Hard Rock to Royal Pacific?

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
Staying at HRH but kids want to go to RPR for breakfast one morning. Other than walking, can we grab a taxi or Uber out front for the ride? I'm assuming there is no shuttle that goes from resort to resort.

You can take a boat from HRH to City Walk and the boat from there to RPH. I know there is a direct shuttle but I think it's only at dinner time and evening?

Busses also available from
Rpr to city walk

Boat shuttle faster
You can walk from the dock to hrh within 4-5 minutes tops

Or you can use the walking path from rpr to city walk and from there to hrh

You could use the ODC that sit outside the hotels.

They are free for hotel guests between hotels, they ask for your name and room number and then only the cost of a tip for the driver. We use these a lot between hotels when we go for dinner at the other hotels.

Depending on the weather and how old your kids are, it is a very short and pleasant walk. It might be nice to ODC over then walk off your breakfast on the way back.

While the OP specifically asked about transfers between RPR and HRH, it may be worth noting for others that the complimentary shuttle service between hotels does NOT include CBR (except after 6pm.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter