Harry Potter World US 2016?

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when in 2016 the Harry Potter World will be opening? I am trying to decide if we should get annual passes for US for our July trip or just go with a City Pass. If HP World will be opening before the pass would expire then I would definitely get the Annual pass with no black outs as me and DD18 really, really want to see it. We saw the one in Orlando but still wanna go to the one in CA too :)

Sometime around March 19th - August 2016.

Currently Universal is selling Costco Season Passes for $79 that are valid now thru March 18 2016. Kind of an odd end date....almost as if they are expecting something to happen around that time...

That being said, I'm pretty confident it will be open by July 1st 2016 if not sooner. They are moving REALLY fast on building this, most of Hogsmeed Village exteriors are done and they are now starting on Castle exterior theming.

Sometime around March 19th - August 2016.

Currently Universal is selling Costco Season Passes for $79 that are valid now thru March 18 2016. Kind of an odd end date....almost as if they are expecting something to happen around that time...

That being said, I'm pretty confident it will be open by July 1st 2016 if not sooner. They are moving REALLY fast on building this, most of Hogsmeed Village exteriors are done and they are now starting on Castle exterior theming.
I saw those at Costco too... All I can think it that it's 12 months from now.. I dunno... I was thinking July too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter