Has anyone been to a portillos in Florida?

Disneynerdz16

Earning My Ears
Hi y’all!

I’m a Disney fan but also a Portillos employee has anyone been to a portillos here in Florida and is it any good?i.e quality costumer service etc..

I also tried to help start a portillos training program for young adults with disabilities as well.... that got shut down...

the only two locations in FL I know of are near Tampa and that's a way from WDW/Orlando..

I grew up near Villa P' ... know the name ...... and the website!

We moved from Chicagoland to Colorado.... man I miss that place!! I've been to the V.P. place many times!

Portillo’s will soon be opening in Orlando. My DD has been to the Tampa location and said it was good. She used to work for Portillo’s here in Chicago so I think she’s a pretty good judge of quality. :)

Portillos has now shut down the dine in in certain locations due to Coronavirus we are still doing takeout!!! Check us out if you want to!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter